Another cheap meat story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cheap meat story

Walking sucks. I walk to my local market. We laugh. We scratch. An then the butcher lady lugs out a whopper, very expensive ham. She asked; "Do you want it?". I asked; "How much?". She was going to sell it to me for 49 cents a pound. I hefted it. It weighed 16 pounds. I could not carry that home. Here's the kicker. She printed up the tag for me. I asked; "Are you going to put that on the tag?" She said; "No". The original markdown tag was 99 cents a pound. Then she said; " I would only do the 49 cents for you." I can't afford to be a Vegan.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

And the Quiky Mart lady is a bit of OK too. I walked in the rain for a beer run. She was just leaving and offered me a ride home which I accepted. I don't know about you people, but the people in my little world are as nice as nice can be.

Comment

Cool!! Yeah some folks are still OK fett, and you my dear are one of them.

Comment

It's means a lot to me to make other people feel alive. I force them to wake up and deal with me. Once they realize that I am fett, they get it.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          And the Quiky Mart lady is a bit of OK too. I walked in the rain for a beer run. She was just leaving and offered me a ride home which I accepted. I don't know about you people, but the people in my little world are as nice as nice can be.
          Standing out in a crowd can have its advantages. Barring murder, I think if you had done anything to her you would be easily spotted. "That's him the viking like guy, he stole my panties get him!"

Comment

Aerostar on the blink, Bill?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Where ya been, man? He's been on the hoof for weeks. You gotta keep up with the non-J/C section, aka "Fett's Blog".

Comment

Yeah, I've been away, having a life
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Yeah, I've been away, having a life

Thats overrated. We live our lives through Fett

Comment

I'm going to check out a 1977 Dodge B200 Van on Weds. It has 4 captain chairs.:ROTF: I am glad that Ron has a life. I feel sorry for the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                    X