• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
    Nice!
    Now you can buy more guitars!
    A custom Charvel most likely.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      Here's a tip from an old fart. Never ever come off smarter than your boss. If you do, it's a "Highway to Hell". And congrats.
      Thanks Fett.
      Yep, so true. Its a truth thats never out of season nor changes.
      My Dad shared that with many years ago as well.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
        To me, its all about getting along with coworkers and the quality of work done.

I'm the opposite. I have two mottos:

#1: "Company Policy states I have to work with you. It does not state I have to like you."

#2: "Performance costs. If you want the performance of a Ferrari, pay for a Ferrari. If you pay for a Yugo, you're getting the performance of a Yugo".

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Congratulations, dude!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well done! Spend your first wage packet on Charlie, lager, slags, guitars and if there's any left, just blow it on rubbish. Start paying your bills next month.

Now, make sure that your workmates are forced to post stories about you to : http://lifelong.disappointment.com/
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Congratulations!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X