Tom Cruise = insane megalomaniac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeventhSon View Post
    Sounds exactly like some Christian fundamentalists to me. What's the difference?
    I see your point. dramatic self-deception and mass brainwashing. check.

the difference would be about 2000 years of history, I guess.

they made up Christianity a long time ago, and Scien(proc)tology was made up only about 50 years ago.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Not a big dif. And that goes for all the rest. That is unless you are a minister in the Universial Life Church. I've been one since 1969. And, you people had better watch out. I may just curse your Floyds and make your necks warp.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Wow, he spoke for 8 minutes and didn't say a damn thing! nothing that made any sense to me any how. He says he has spoken with many people. Maybe he should try the Dali Lama next time he's in that area. Oh wait a minute I think the Dali Lama is a regular visitor to Hollywood now days. You think it's just a coincidence?

Comment

Saying nothing is better than saying something truly retarded like the earth is only 10,000 years old.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Skorb,
            http://www.southparkzone.com/episode...he-Closet.html
            :ROTF:

Comment

Sounds exactly like some Christian fundamentalists to me. What's the difference?
              The difference is the Scientologists, while annoying, are mostly harmless and haven't deeply infiltrated the governments and educational systems of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                The difference is the Scientologists, while annoying, are mostly harmless and haven't deeply infiltrated the governments and educational systems of America.
                Although it's only January, I nominate this for the post of the year.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  Another difference is that if someone actually follows teachings of the main character from Christianity, you CAN make a better world - peace, love thy neighbor, forgiveness, do not kill, etc.

Hubbard, not so sure....at least from what Cruise was saying. He says he can help people and it's hard not to, etc...but I can't for the life of me figured out how he or any of them help, except for liberating peoples greenbacks.
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Don't really give a shit about Scientology or Tom Cruise. What pisses me off is the fact that he's porking Katie Holmes and not me!:ROTF:
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                      Don't really give a shit about Scientology or Tom Cruise. What pisses me off is the fact that he's porking Katie Holmes and not me!:ROTF:
                      You sure you want him to pork you?

I guess scientology has some sort of don't ask, don't tell policy - or maybe they encourage open relationships? I can't tell from what Tom is saying...... :P
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                        :ROTF:I guess that came out wrong, huh?! Always had a thing for Katie Holmes and imagine my surprise when she hooked up with Looney Tunes Cruise.
                        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

:ROTF:I guess that came out wrong, huh?! Always had a thing for Katie Holmes and imagine my surprise when she hooked up with Looney Tunes Cruise.
                          Nope didn't come out wrong. It clearly states, your pissed off Tom isn't porking you:ROTF:
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

I guess the term for that is "Sci-curious"?

Comment

Nothing. All religions are cults.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
                                They did a couple other episodes about cult/scientology. One was about David Blaine leading people into mass suicide, the other was the very last episode after Isaac Hayes left the show (The Return of Chef). Isaac is also a scientologist and didn't like Matt and Trey making fun of his "religion". Though, the guy had no problem cashing his checks for many years and poking fun at every other religion and everybody else in the world. :ROTF:
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X