Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cruise = insane megalomaniac

...and a total idiot.

did any of you guys see this crazy scientology indoctrination video he did a few years back that is now making the rounds? what a fucking douche this guy is, talk about having no grounding in any reality. who goes for this nonsense (a fake religion made up in the 1950's by a lame failure of a sci fi writer who only wanted to make money)?

you really need to have a bloated absurd sense of your own self-importance to spout the kind of bullshit you hear from this dumbass on this video. what a jackass. he's a dummy who is too stupid to keep from being taken in by a cult.

I stopped giving any of my entertainment money to this dick years ago because of this kind of grandiose moronic idiocy (and the accompanying demeaning accusatory attempts to deceive others).

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise...ed-to-suppress
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

WHAT A CLULESS DOUCHE!!! ...
    Well, one thing is a fact!!!

Tom Cruise couldn't sell Scientology to a..ummmm a scientist..???
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

crazy
      Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

He's not the only one.
        I feel the same way about ultra rich libs who want to "give back"
        a little to the governemtn to "help those less fortunate."....
        But, as Bengal will surely note, I'm turning this into a political rant.

Comment

Hubbard wrote science fiction way back when. I guess he brought it home. I grew up in the '50's. My father was a rabid Sci-Fi guy. First Fandom and a pioneer. They shined L. way on when he started this. I can not remember any of the Sci-Fi people I was around that would give him the time of day. And, I would never ever let any Doctrine have that much control over my being. And Skorb. You beat me. I should have read a little more. But I am only at Level 1.
          Last edited by fett; 01-16-2008, 07:50 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Dude, I admire his crazy. It takes some crazy and some balls to make a video like that. The religion thing I don't care about, all of it's made up anyways.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I didn't know it was the same Hubbard!
              Huh.
              Now I'm rethinking all of my science fiction years, long gone...

Comment

He's no Mother Hubbard. Cruise and Travolta and all the rest just have me stumpted. I can not fathom it. I can hardly wait until Tom or John renounce Scientology. Who needs writers?

Comment

South Park has an episode about this shit, I liked it very very much
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    He's no Mother Hubbard. Cruise and Travolta and all the rest just have me stumpted. I can not fathom it. I can hardly wait until Tom or John renounce Scientology. Who needs writers?
                    They have traveled to "enlightened places", like Cannes, or wherever they go, where us mere mortals cannot understand. Try upper academic circles, sometime, if you ever get the chance. It's an entirely different universe.
                    I've rubbed shoulders at both Emory and John Hopkins. It's as different from the real world as your average science fiction thriller. It has solidified me into the conservative that I am, whatever party picks up that mantle.
                    If ever they will, that is.

Comment

Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                        They have traveled to "enlightened places", like Cannes, or wherever they go, where us mere mortals cannot understand. Try upper academic circles, sometime, if you ever get the chance. It's an entirely different universe.
                        I've rubbed shoulders at both Emory and John Hopkins. It's as different from the real world as your average science fiction thriller. It has solidified me into the conservative that I am, whatever party picks up that mantle.
                        If ever they will, that is.
                        nah, not the same.

I mean, I know liberals daily engage in fantasy, but that is more the "let's fantasize about making the US a communist open-borders hellhole."

this cult noise and the absolute mania they spout is fantasy at a totally different level.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          South Park has an episode about this shit, I liked it very very much
                          anything that exposes these fucktards for what they are has my vote. I didn't see that South Park episode but I heard about it. more power to Trey and Stone for telling it like it is.

I'll even buy Andrew Morton's book about this idiot Cruise just to support those who are against this scien(proc)tology cult.

how our govt ever gave religious entity tax exempt status to these fucking conmen and thugs is beyond me (well, considering the simps and pussies who runs our govt, maybe it's not beyond me).

Comment

Skorb.WTF are you doing in LA?:ROTF: You are right. There is a big dif between being a "Brain" and being sucked into a system that is no more than mind control and the complete abandonment of free thought.

Comment

Sounds exactly like some Christian fundamentalists to me. What's the difference?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                              X