Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(3 new vids) Finally... A vid of my last band playing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch my other vids dammit! :p

This one in particular:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94826325249338

Doitnow!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Mike, it's great to finally hear your work ...you know I like this musical style but I have to say that these videos pissed me off...who filmed these, the vocalist's girlfriend? In the middle of the first one you're blazing away on your beautiful Jackson, and the camera is all close up on doofus not singing, doofus picking up a bottle, doofus taking a drink, doofus putting bottle back...you get the drift I call him him doofus because at the very end of his levels crapping all over you & the bass sound levels he calls for more vocals, Booooo
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Not my sort of music but it's good to see you have Silent Bob on bass

Comment

You wear your guitar waaaaaay to high, I'm guessing it's because of your style...

Meh. Not my type of thing but at least you're out there doing it...
          Last edited by Bengal; 01-04-2008, 12:03 PM.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Mike, it's great to finally hear your work ...you know I like this musical style but I have to say that these videos pissed me off...who filmed these, the vocalist's girlfriend? In the middle of the first one you're blazing away on your beautiful Jackson, and the camera is all close up on doofus not singing, doofus picking up a bottle, doofus taking a drink, doofus putting bottle back...you get the drift I call him him doofus because at the very end of his levels crapping all over you & the bass sound levels he calls for more vocals, Booooo
            I'm actually the guy playing BASS. :p Jason Kramer is playing my warrior. lol

And yeah, it was the drummer's girlfriend filming, and to be fair, the camera was about 3 ft away from the left PA speaker, and the vocals actually did need to be louder for the rest of the crowd.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Well i gotta say i really liked what i heard. Then again i haven't expected anything else Your drummer sounds like the true killer package in one person. Just like Dave Suzuki from Vital Remains. I think it's very impressive that somebody can play drums and guitars/bass on such a high level.
              I have to say the vocals aren't as strong as the rest. But i guess it's more like a personal thing, not that your singer is bad, just not so much my cup of tea.

Oh and Evilution has a point, you kinda look like Silent Bob which is very cool

Flo
              http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Working...
              X