No announcement yet.

Tough Living In The South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They keep screwing up. all their highs have been much lower then what they though, by a good 3-4 degrees. Which when your high is 32.... We've got a good 4-5 inches of snow on the ground and messy, slick roads. Tomorrow they say 34F... I predict 35 after they said 35 for today and it only got to 30.

Comment

It's been raining all week, on and off. It cleared up today, and there's nothing like a bayview on a clear day. Temps from low 50's to low 70's, a bit colder at night. Yeah, life's tough out west.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post

I am growing to hate winter.
        We have about the same temps and I'm already there. Winter suuuuuucks!
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Got snow and really cold this week. Because of the lake there was almost a 20 degree drop just going from home to work.

Comment

It's Global Warming.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

What is this winter you speak of?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome to Colorado weather.

Comment

Here in north Alabama hell
                  high 69
                  low 57

And it's supposed to be 74 tomorrow

MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    What is this winter you speak of?
                    Exactly...

I had on shorts today and drove around with the windows down.

I LOVE TEXAS..
                    My Toys:
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                    '94 Dinky HX in Black
                    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I'm in the Dallas area and I already had 2 days this fall where I went from AC to heat in the same day. Yesterday it was about 80 here and had my AC on. Today the high will only be 60 but thats already past us (early am hrs) and we'll go down the upper 30's tonight so again..from AC to heat in a day
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yep, what Dallas gets, we usually get. Oh joy!
                        "POOP"

Comment

It's snowing here, Sunday morning. I had to walk in the fridging snow to the store. 35 degrees. There was, at least, 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. It was awful.:ROTF:
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

80 degrees here today, but I think a mild front is supposed to blow in over the next couple of days. About a 50% chance of rain (we need it). It's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it's Bermuda shorts weather.
                            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                              It's snowing here, Sunday morning. I had to walk in the fridging snow to the store. 35 degrees. There was, at least, 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. It was awful.:ROTF:
                              Uphill both ways, right?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X