Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap, i got goose bumps......
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

pretty cool..whats witht the glowing disc?

Comment

cant wait!

may 2nd? oh you gotta be kiddin me!!
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          pretty cool..whats witht the glowing disc?
          Because of the shrapnel near his heart, he needs it as a pacemaker I believe. I also liked the original Marvel series, but unlike other Marvel comic movies, this looks like it will be awesome.

Comment

I think this is going to be one of the better marvel films, everyone forgets that blade is a marvel character I though blade and blade trinity were good, Blade being slightly better the second one I found a bit zzzzzzzzz

I thought that the punisher with Tom Jane was underated especially considering the low budget it had.

Iron Man does look sweet, and i've read somewhere that tony starks favourite song as a teenager was Iron Man but that's the only connection they have really...

Let's hope it's better than spiderman or the monstrosity and waste of time known as ang lee's hulk...

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
              Oh yeah, the silver surfer/fantastic four thing sucked. I took my 4 yo son, and he was running his mouth the whole time. People were getting up and moving to other parts of the theater.

It's dicks like you that make movie-going suck nowadays.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

+1
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

+1. :ROTF:

I refer people to the movie Idiocracy. (mumbles something about apples falling from trees) For the love of Satan and all things metal, some people need to stop reproducing.

Comment

Man, Spider Man 3 was HORRIBLE! I was really upset when I went out from the cinema. The second movie was much better.
                    So far I liked the Iron Man trailer!

Comment

I kept telling him to be quiet. Kids these days - no respect. Must be the parents

Seriously though, I blame my batshit crazy ex-wife. Not to mention that I was doing these people a favor LOL
                      "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                        +1. :ROTF:

I refer people to the movie Idiocracy. (mumbles something about apples falling from trees) For the love of Satan and all things metal, some people need to stop reproducing.
                        Seriously guys, he's 4. Lighten up.
                        "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

The ripe old age of 4 is old enough to know when to be quiet given the venue. I never had a problem with my son. He was taught from Day 1 how to behave. It starts in the home. Kids today are out of fukking control. And that is why I shop in the early morning before those out of control tikes make me crazy.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

That's the same thing as kids running loose in restaurants.
                            I blame the parents with their "Oh he's just having a little bit of fun!" attitudes. If I could get away with it I'd stab the little fuckers in the eye with a chilli.
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

He wasn't running around, and he wasn't out of control. He was just asking questions. He is in fact a very well behaved kid. Do I have everyone's approval?

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                                That's the same thing as kids running loose in restaurants.
                                I blame the parents with their "Oh he's just having a little bit of fun!" attitudes. If I could get away with it I'd stab the little fuckers in the eye with a chilli.
                                now that would be a little bit of fun to watch
                                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                                X