No announcement yet.

Iron Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to my knowledge he has never been a dick on an internet message board either
    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
      He wasn't running around, and he wasn't out of control. He was just asking questions. He is in fact a very well behaved kid. Do I have everyone's approval?

Apparently not if he was running his mouth the whole movie. The movies are time to be quiet and not run your suck or let your kids run their suck.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Marcus. Yes and No. Is this a "Kid's Movie"? If it is, then the viewers should understand that. Adults that chose to see these movies should get the corn cob out of their asses. :ROTF: Therein is the blur. Are these movies for yesterkids or todaykids? Both? Then get used to reliving your past with today's kids. Good luck.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
          Apparently not if he was running his mouth the whole movie. The movies are time to be quiet and not run your suck or let your kids run their suck.
          Apparently you missed the sarcasm in my post. Which one is the appropriate smiley? I honestly don't care if you guys judge me or my kid based upon one exaggerated joke without ever having met either one of us.
          "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Marcus. Yes and No. Is this a "Kid's Movie"? If it is, then the viewers should understand that. Adults that chose to see these movies should get the corn cob out of their asses. :ROTF: Therein is the blur. Are these movies for yesterkids or todaykids? Both? Then get used to reliving your past with today's kids. Good luck.
            For the record: yes it was a kid's movie, the Fantastic Four. He was not running his mouth the whole time, I did tell him to shut up, and he did. I was exaggerating. Anyway, the movie theater was mostly empty because the movie SUCKED. And I do agree, that at the movies, you should shut the fuck up.

Comment

And to my knowledge he has never been a dick on an internet message board either
              This one was directed at all of you. I'm going to take my guitars and go home

Oh wait, I'm already here

Comment

Fine by me. You did good. Your statement about kids, just brought out the Rancor Monster is most adults. http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/rancor The ill will is a bit much, but you get the drift.
                Last edited by fett; 12-09-2007, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Fine by me. You did good. Your statement about kids, just brought out the Rancor Monster is most adults. http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/rancor The ill will is a bit much, but you get the drift.
                  Apparently. I thought this thread was about Iron Man? There is another thread for the old farts getting cranky about the kids of today going on right now, post these things there

Also, I mean no ill will to you guys. I thought a particular comment was out of line, so that prompted my initial cantankerous response. Peace

Suits of armor that fly and shoot lasers are cool And Robert Downey Jr. is a fantastic actor, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Isn't it grand that we don't have to see us face to face.:ROTF:

Comment

Isn't it grand that we don't have to see us face to face.:ROTF:
                      Indeed

Comment

One more comment about the choice of Robert Downey Jr: do you guys think they went out of their way to get him due to his own, obvious personal demons? He seems to share a lot of the same self-destructive traits as Tony Stark.

Comment

I don't go that deep and neither do them.

Comment

I don't go that deep and neither do them.
                            Just trying to steer the thread back on track. Any boobs in this one? Maybe that will generate some discussion

Comment

boobs
                              Now that is a good subject !

Comment

Iron Man looks cool, but will it rock like Machine Girl?

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...g_extreme.html
                                (Probably NSFW)

Comment

Working...
                                X