X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    "You'll shoot your eye out, kid....Merry Christmas....HO HO HO!" :ROTF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ApipYOlxkg
    Ron, I love that movie. Every year TBS plays that movie around christmas and I watch it without fail. The Dad's lamp is hilarious. :ROTF:
    Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post
      This is why I was home schooled my mom hated it so much she said she never wonted us to go what she went throw and there were four of us and non of us went to a public school and we all did fine I'm 17 got one more year and my two sisters are in college and my brother is a Traditional Carpenter and we have done great with out those fucking schools, Fuck them any ways.....
      ...and your outstanding display of grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is all the proof we need!

Comment

I think it's bullshit also... however on the other side of the coin, why are they just celebrating "Christians" holidays? At what point do you draw the line on which religion holidays we celebrate in schools? Do we go off of majority?

You know what else I feel is bullshit these whiny cunts who cry about Wal-Mart's (and other Retailers) having Christmas sales, trees, and the greeters saying Merry Christmas. If they don't like they don't have to spend their money their... or they can open up their own chain and call their sales whatever they want.

My brother-in-law went to a high school football game. He was wearing a t-shirt with a skull and a the word cannibal on it. As he is sitting there watching the football game a couple of police officers came up to him and told him that someone was offended by his t-shirt and that he had to leave. The people all around him were like it doesn't offend us and the police explained since someone else complained that he has to leave. He asked if he could just turn it inside out. They had to "talk" to their supervisor first.. that was a bunch of shit. He ended up turning it inside out and finished watching the game. It seems that the minority of the offended people are chipping away at our 1st amendments rights and we are allowing it by making everything "PC" . Fuck them... I'm offended by these T.V. evangelist.. they won't ban them if I said something so I change the station.. But these are the same people who would ban me if I was a agnostic evangelist and they would succeed.
        Last edited by JetFixxxer; 11-17-2007, 09:33 AM.
        2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
        2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
        2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
        2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
        2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
        2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
        2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
        2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
        2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
        1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
        1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          if I offend someone by saying "Merry Christmas" then fuck em..how is that for being PC?
          I like it! That is the only logical conclusion to this discussion anyway!
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I was thinking about all the PC bullshit on the way home form work yesterday. I think we are gearing the next generation to be complete spinless pussies who are afraid to work hard or to step on anyone elses toes.

I'm mean for fuck sakes...kids playing sports yet they keep no score wtf is that about? Games are meant to be played for the outcome and if kids are so fragile today they can't grasp the concept of a win or loss then we are headed for trouble. My son played in the Y football league, I think they probably won the league but they dont post the standings nor did they have a playoff or a championship game.

When I grew up I had to try-out for any team I played on and I had to work my ass off to play. if you sucked more than any other player on the team you didnt get playing time...but today all kids play regardless of skill levels. We had what we called "house" leagues back then that lesser gifted players and all had equal playing shifts (how's that for PC instead of players who suck or who are just learning the game?)

Life isnt fair...you win or lose in ANYTING and setting kids up with the attitude that a lazy fucker achieves equal to hard workers is bullshit imho.

I'm all for being considerate of other peoples feelings but its gotten way out of control so Happy Halloween, Easter, God Bless, Jesus Rules, Merry Christmas and Fuck off it that offends them as THEY have mental issues..its THEIR problem not mine
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
              For the love of little baby jesus here we fucking go again! What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
              Pardon? WTF is wrong with who?
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                I was thinking about all the PC bullshit on the way home form work yesterday. I think we are gearing the next generation to be complete spinless pussies who are afraid to work hard or to step on anyone elses toes.

Yep, it's ridiculous, kids should learn there are winners and losers in life, and it's better to be a winner. Being in a losing team isn't going to damage any kids, it might make them absolutely determined to never surrender though, overcome their opponents by hook or by crook, and one day be rewarded for it.

How about this then. In the UK now, if a kid is seen to be pushed around or picked on, they are actually being bullied and there's only one solution to bullying now, isn't there. Yep, call the Filth, who will give the "bullies" an official caution.
                Official Cautions aren't a criminal conviction because charges aren't brought, but to get one, you have to admit the offence. Most kiddies confronted by a couple of cops who give them the choice of accepting a caution and going home with nothing more said, or being arrested, fingerprinted, DNA sample taken, charged, and taken to court, are going to opt for the caution.
                The thing is that these cautions go onto your record, and don't expire like a criminal conviction. There has apparently been a case of a kid who was barred from going to the USA with his parents on holiday because he had a "public order offence" on his record. He had been picking on some dozy twat in school. Phew, lucky the weight of the Law was protecting us, eh?

In my day if we were bullying someone, like, for example, "Goose Shit Boy", the ginger stinky farmer's son who hung around with "Punch-Bag" the kid with the out-of-proportion head (think Mr Mackey hmmkay ), and their best buddy "Leper", we would have just got a bollocking and a few strokes with the cane.
                OK, so it didn't stop us tormenting those poor weirdos, but it at least taught everyone how to be sly and do it without getting caught, and how important it was to not come to school with goose shit on your blazer. It taught us important lessons - to be on the winning side.
                Last edited by Rsmacker; 11-17-2007, 11:29 AM.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Pardon? WTF is wrong with who?
                  He's like that, you'll get used to him. Just think of Benny from Crossroads.
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                    Ron, I love that movie. Every year TBS plays that movie around christmas and I watch it without fail. The Dad's lamp is hilarious. :ROTF:
                    I love it, too, man! When I was a young kid I read the original book by Jean Shepherd "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash" and it definitely resonated with me. IMO ACS is one of the funniest movies ever made.

On a tragic note, did you know the director, Bob Clark, was killed this year in SoCal by a drunk driver? http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0163706/bio
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84 View Post
                      ...and your outstanding display of grammar, spelling, and sentence structure is all the proof we need!

Hell yeah...... I really don't care that much,

Last edited by Coyote; 11-17-2007, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Yep, it's ridiculous, kids should learn there are winners and losers in life, and it's better to be a winner. Being in a losing team isn't going to damage any kids, it might make them absolutely determined to never surrender though, overcome their opponents by hook or by crook, and one day be rewarded for it.

How about this then. In the UK now, if a kid is seen to be pushed around or picked on, they are actually being bullied and there's only one solution to bullying now, isn't there. Yep, call the Filth, who will give the "bullies" an official caution.
                        Official Cautions aren't a criminal conviction because charges aren't brought, but to get one, you have to admit the offence. Most kiddies confronted by a couple of cops who give them the choice of accepting a caution and going home with nothing more said, or being arrested, fingerprinted, DNA sample taken, charged, and taken to court, are going to opt for the caution.
                        The thing is that these cautions go onto your record, and don't expire like a criminal conviction. There has apparently been a case of a kid who was barred from going to the USA with his parents on holiday because he had a "public order offence" on his record. He had been picking on some dozy twat in school. Phew, lucky the weight of the Law was protecting us, eh?

In my day if we were bullying someone, like, for example, "Goose Shit Boy", the ginger stinky farmer's son who hung around with "Punch-Bag" the kid with the out-of-proportion head (think Mr Mackey hmmkay ), and their best buddy "Leper", we would have just got a bollocking and a few strokes with the cane.
                        OK, so it didn't stop us tormenting those poor weirdos, but it at least taught everyone how to be sly and do it without getting caught, and how important it was to not come to school with goose shit on your blazer. It taught us important lessons - to be on the winning side.

Sonofabitch! I just about fell out of my chair laughing at Goose Shit Boy.
                        I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

[quote=Shawn Lutz;1011090]I was thinking about all the PC bullshit on the way home form work yesterday. I think we are gearing the next generation to be complete spinless pussies who are afraid to work hard or to step on anyone elses toes.

Well said Shawn, Our younger generation is quite narcistic. I need to win even if I lose. (mom and dad must make it right) I allways live by the premise Stand for something or fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            I love it, too, man! When I was a young kid I read the original book by Jean Shepherd "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash" and it definitely resonated with me. IMO ACS is one of the funniest movies ever made.

On a tragic note, did you know the director, Bob Clark, was killed this year in SoCal by a drunk driver? http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0163706/bio
                            Yup! That movie is hilarious. "BESURETODRINKOVALTINE"

Too bad what happened to director. That really sucks! Wonder how many more people are going to be killed by drunk drivers. Especially during the holiday season.
                            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                              Yup! That movie is hilarious. "BESURETODRINKOVALTINE"
                              Especially during the holiday season.
                              You mean Christmas, or Summer Holiday?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

You mean Christmas, or Summer Holiday?
                                Not sure. This report and some others I've read just says 'holiday season'

The report also stresses the need for alcohol-related accident deaths to decrease, especially around the time of the holidays. Barthwell explains, "While the holiday season is a time for excitement, celebration and family, it is also a time of impaired driving and senseless death and injury."

Full report is here:
                                http://www.dui.com/dui-library/fatal...st-road-deaths
                                Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X