Looks Like Best Buy is the new GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like Best Buy is the new GC

Just went and got COD 4 for my XBOX 360 at Best Buy and they had huge signs up about them selling musical instruments soon. Sure enough I went to the back and they had a added on part of the store that looked like Guitar Center. Les Pauls, Strats, etc. I wonder what that's gonna be like?
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....&type=category

I wouldnt be to worried.....
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Noobstruments
      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

They have an RR!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1122653806505

Comment

I live two blocks from Best Buy, I'll have to go check and see if they're adding the instrument section here as well. Last time I was there I didn't pay any attention other than the sweet ass tv I was buying.
          I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post

I'll bet the action and intonation on that axe are second to none.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

If they have amps set up for the noobz, shopping there is going to really suck.

Comment

Target has a musical instruments section as well.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wal Mart sells First Act guitars and GHS Boomer strings.

Their drum set is fucking sweet too!

Comment

Jose - Don't forget to post pics of your Target Custom Shop.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yes!!! I will do....
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                        Target has a musical instruments section as well.
                        Well I have never seen anybody even IN that department all the times I go to my local Target.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just came back from Best Buy a little while ago, they had a small instrument aisle section, but it was just cheap starter instruments, keyboards and a few accessories. I'll have to check the other one nearby and see what kind of selection they've got. Probably the same crap.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Best Buy freaked out the whole industry when they opened up a musical instrument department at a store in San Francisco 2 years ago. They had REAL gear by Line 6, G&L, Gibson, Epiphone, Fender, Marshall, Peavey... you name it, it was in there and it wasn't the crap stuff big box stores normally sell. They said they were just "testing the market" at that time, there hasn't been a peep from them since.

They figured they'd hire experienced guys from within the musical instrument industry to run these "store within a store" departments and treat them just like their Magnolia division. If this ends up being true, good luck to GC and alot of independant guys.
                            Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 11-08-2007, 03:16 PM.
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

While you're at it, see if they offer "extended" warranties.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X