No announcement yet.

Sam Ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a big thread in the import jackson section where someone got one of those trans blue soloists. I think the consensus was it's a great guitar but just doesn't have real MOP inlays if you are picky about that.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
      There was a big thread in the import jackson section where someone got one of those trans blue soloists. I think the consensus was it's a great guitar but just doesn't have real MOP inlays if you are picky about that.
      though i would love to have the mop inlays i can live without them. the mop inlays = $1000 more because then i would have to opt for a usa soloist to get the mop feature. the main thing with me is the neck thru feature on this guitar. though i could live with a jackson bolt on i would rather have the neckthru guitar. my mockingbird is the only neckthru guitar i've ever owned and i love it. it feels more solid to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        theres already threads on that one jay

do a search "Sam Ash SL2H"
        thanks racer x, i went ahead and checked the threads out that you mentioned and this guitar sounds like a winner from the threads. the only drawback i see is it the body looks a little on the thin side. but as long as it is not gibson sg thin it should not be a problem. everybody loves gibson sg's and i hate them because they are to light and thin and feel like a toy to me.

Comment

Working...
        X