No announcement yet.

What is wrong with people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few years back some idiots in Sarasota, FL dropped a cantaloupe size rock from an overpass and hit the hood of a passer-by teacher from Minnesota driving down I-75. If I remember correctly.

The rock bounced off the hood, went through the windshield and proceeded to take her face off. Needless to say, DOA.

He father had to fly down from Minnesota to identify her car, belongings and HER since the coroner could not make positive ID. Her face and most of her head were gone.

People suck....
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I agree with the MTV influence, absolutely stupid. And then one day knoxville will die in a stunt and become a hero...making it even worse.

Comment

I did a lot of stupid things when I was younger...

I can tell you why one reason this might happen. As we get older we become hypocrites and forgot about when we were young. I'll give you an example.. These kids where driving up and down the road on a dirt bike around 2 p.m. one afternoon. My neighbors called the police on these kids who weren't doing anything in my eyes. All these kids where doing was trying to occupy their time and not hurting anyone. But our neighbors put a stop to it. If we keep taking these outlets away from these kids they need to do something and they turn to stupid stuff like the OP posted about. I remember when the cops use to chase me on my bike. I never new why they had such a hard on to stop us. We weren't bothering anyone. Just enjoying ourselves.

Another reason is the damn Schools systems taking recess away from kids.. My kids can't play tag, football or anything physically like that. These kids have no way to direct their energy. My kids get 1 recess for 15 minutes. Then the cost of organized sports under privilege kids can't pay the 175.00 for baseball so he because board and does stupid things. This is just my opinion.
        Last edited by JetFixxxer; 08-29-2007, 03:41 PM.
        2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
        2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
        2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
        2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
        2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
        2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
        2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
        2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
        2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
        1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
        1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Same thing happened here a couple of years ago.. some teenagers threw a 20kg rock down a highway bridge on some cars. At least a few people died

Comment

A couple months back someone dropped a sandbag
            off the overpass in Palo Alto, and it went through the
            windshield of a coworkers BMW just missing him.
            Lucky Dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
              did he die?
              Miraculously, he did not and is now out of the hospital:

http://www.kttc.com/News/index.php?ID=17960
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They did it because there's nothing else to do in Montana
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                  They did it because there's nothing else to do in Montana
                  You can only screw so many sheep
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

JetFixxxer, I hear what you're sayin... my kid is so restless. She just does not sit in one place. She keeps moving, pulling at things... and she is only 1 year old I remember how it was when I was 15. I had a LOT more energy to burn then. these kids need something constructive to do with their energy. Bad examples like MTv are just channeling the energy in the wrong direction.
                    Sam

Comment

Yeah, what would be good would be for them to all go to camps during their leisure time, there they could learn about their country's heritage. Then they could have little sing-songs round the campfire. Next day they could practice marching, flag carrying and have torchlight parades at night and everything! That would be really cool!

Hang on, I reckon it's been tried before........
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

NO! They dont want to sit in one place and sing songs. They need lots of activity. That's what some member was mentioning...riding bikes all day. They need some physical activity. They could do some volunteering work.
                        Sam

Comment

I remember when I was a kid hanging with a big group of kids, one kid threw a small rock on some teenagers parked car and then we saw that same kid get his ass kicked by the teenager because he did not think he was in his parked car.

Thats all it took for us to see not to mess with anyones car and that stupid stuff can get you hurt.

I do believe in the super beurocratic society we live in its bad to grow up because of neighbors always calling cops on kids having fun (Like riding go carts or Dirt bikes) so they restort to this stupid behavior.

Then the cops take it to the extreme and make everyone go to court, notify the presses someone played a senior prank at the local HS.

Comment

Working...
                          X