What is wrong with people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with people

What would posess a person to drop a bowling ball off a overpass onto a truck? Have yall heard about this jackass who did that in Montana? That guy had a bowling ball hit his face at 70 MPH. What has happened to respect for others?

people who do that disgust me - its not just there property they are damaging but they could kill some poor fucker
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

...and they actually take pride in these things and brag about it to their friends who in turn think its ultra cool.
      Sam

Comment

That ball went thru the wind shield and hit the trucker in the face. We need to get caning here like they do in singapore

Comment

did he die?

Comment

Sounds like teenagers to me

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
              this jackass who did that in Montana?
              There you go, there's one reason right there. Maybe not dropping bowling balls on trucks, but if you get hit by some little cunt bombing down the road in a shopping trolley I'll put money on his mates being there filming his "hilarious" stunt just like they have seen on Jackass or YouTube.

Back when I was a kid, we used to carry out our criminal activities desperate for no-one to find out, because we KNEW they were wrong. Most of us were lucky and didn't hurt or kill anyone, we got away with it, learned our lessons and we grew out of being a dangerous twat. These days it's like a badge of honour to be a brainless cunt who has knocked down or hurt someone innocently going about their daily business.

Meh, I feel old, but I'm right, aren't I?

Anyone....?
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                There you go, there's one reason right there. Maybe not dropping bowling balls on trucks, but if you get hit by some little cunt bombing down the road in a shopping trolley I'll put money on his mates being there filming his "hilarious" stunt just like they have seen on Jackass or YouTube.

Back when I was a kid, we used to carry out our criminal activities desperate for no-one to find out, because we KNEW they were wrong. Most of us were lucky and didn't hurt or kill anyone, we got away with it, learned our lessons and we grew out of being a dangerous twat. These days it's like a badge of honour to be a brainless cunt who has knocked down or hurt someone innocently going about their daily business.

Meh, I feel old, but I'm right, aren't I?

Anyone....?
                First thing that crossed my mind was the whole "Jackass" mindset. They make really dangerous and stupid stuff seem cool and funny. I swear I dont know how that knoxville guy is still in one piece. Come to think of it, all those mtv shows have created a whole useless generation of kids.

Comment

You are right. We all did stupid shit. Most of us drew a line at causing serious injury to strangers.

Kid got 10 years for manslaughter back in 1995 for dropping a bowling ball off the Pulaski Skyway in Jersey. Back in 03 a couple kids threw a chunk of ice off an overpass & killed a woman coming home from skiing in Pa. I seem to recall another situation in Jersey where a couple kids dropped a frozen stack of tied up newspapers off an overpass, mangling a woman's face.

Stupid is as stupid does. I don't care what anyone says- There's youthful idiocy (we used to hit people's cars with snowballs. Could that have gotten someone hurt? In retrospect, yes) and then there's no-doubt-about-it, you're going to kill or maim someone type actions. 99.9% times out of 100 you hit a car with a snowball, nobody gets hurt. Doesn't make it right. But there is a huge difference and I am tired of hearing the "they were kids screwing around" excuses. Bullshit.

I remember being a kid. A stupid one, even. Troublemakers (like me) knew there was a line that if crossed made you something more than just a punk. Evil? Good a word as any.

If these kids hadn't gotten busted for this, 10 years from now they'd probably be getting busted for shooting someone in the face.

Vass

Comment

I've had something similar to this happen. A friend and I were driving out in Wash DC and we went under a bridge. Some kid who was standing up there threw a rock down and it landed on the hood and busted our windshield. Luckily the glass didn't shatter but the BMW was pretty much done for cosmetically.

They never did catch the little bastard. We're lucky we're not dead.

Comment

I hear ya - we used to do stuff that looking back was stupid - rope swings, homemade bike ramps, skateboarding down "suicide hill", throw snowball at cars (doors, not windows, and not from an overpass)- just harmless dumb kid stuff. But we never intentionally damaged property, or put other people at risk.
                      Eye for an eye - drop the kid off an overpass with the road closed, and tie the bungee just long enough so his face will smash concrete. Now ya know what the poor driver felt like, ya little f**ker !

Comment

Looking back, I guess I was kinda mellow compared to some of these fuckwads.

Comment

Man and I thought I was bad for throwing oranges at cars when I was a teenager.
                          What the hell are these kids thinking!
                          -Rick

Comment

+1!!!!!

Comment

Worse thing we ever did was throw snowballs at cars. But like someone above said, not at the windows, if we had good aim, and not off overpasses. We loved school busses and the UPS trucks. Those UPS drivers would get pissed and chase you for about a half a block but that's about it. Fairly harmless...

Each generation has to step it up a notch. Unfortunatly, this is the kind of stuff that happens...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X