Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
    :ROTF: :ROTF:

Alexi looks like a teenage girl. That's not a secret. Everyone knows that. This is the internet son, there's always going to be someone with something to say that you don't like. If you can't take it, then don't post. Otherwise, take your own advise, shut the fuck up, and swallow it like a good little girl.
    I don't like what you posted.

The font is wrong. I hope you lose sleep about it as I am deeply upset that you as a Canadian person can't use the correct font, don't they teach that kind of thing to you at Candida schools?

And as for pictures, you're one to talk, the picture of yourself in your profile looks like some cheap alien off that TV show called Dr. Who's on first!

So there! :P

MEEP MEEP
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
      I don't like what you posted.

The font is wrong. I hope you lose sleep about it as I am deeply upset that you as a Canadian person can't use the correct font, don't they teach that kind of thing to you at Candida schools?

And as for pictures, you're one to talk, the picture of yourself in your profile looks like some cheap alien off that TV show called Dr. Who's on first!

So there! :P

MEEP MEEP
      Your post had me confused at first, and then I saw where your twisted sense of humour was headed.

I'm not actually Canadian though. Don't tell anyone. I'm from Manchester.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I am well aware of how the internet works and I dont give a shit if you think Alexi looks like a girl but don't say that I want to look like like a girl merely because I am taking a picture similar to his. Dont critisize and say rude things to me based on how someone else looks. Now run along and continue on with that pathetic example of existence that is your life.

Comment

-Rick

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
            I am well aware of how the internet works and I dont give a shit if you think Alexi looks like a girl but don't say that I want to look like like a girl merely because I am taking a picture similar to his. Dont critisize and say rude things to me based on how someone else looks. Now run along and continue on with that pathetic example of existence that is your life.
            Be sure and post the pics when they're done. Mmmkay!

Comment

(a little running joke with me and my friends)
              oh, and that guy need to calmmmmmmmmm, down.

one. that sorry excuse for a guitarist, avril,does look like a teenage girl.
              Two. that pose is kinda fruity..........IMO
              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

He's just sitting with a guitar there is nothing wrong with the pose. The only thing that looks funny is that "I'm so cool" look on his face.

Comment

I think I kicked sand in his vagina!

Comment

If he sucks his cheeks in any further they'll have to medically extract the chair he's sitting on!
                    I've had posts on another forum removed and that started with some piss-taking of the young lady in the picture above. So in for a penny in for a pound.

Oh you're ever so forceful, I'm wet with excitement, or is that excrement, oh I dunno...

Your post had me confused at first, and then I saw where your twisted sense of humour was headed.

I'm not actually Canadian though. Don't tell anyone. I'm from Manchester.
                    You're a Manc. scally! I can understand why you moved quite so far away living just down the road in Macc.

I think I kicked sand in his vagina!
                    That's going to chafe!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

This is the last time I am going to post in this thread. But before I go I would like to ask the following: Does it make you feel mature and grown up to know that as an adult you started an argument with a 17 year old over a picture? This thread was going along just fine until you came in on your period and made an unecessary comment. Really shows your maturity, eh? I, however, am going to just step down and end this before any admins have to step in and things get out of hand. And in the absence of a middle finger smiley I will simply use this one.

Comment

Does it make you feel mature and grown up to know that as an adult you started an argument with a 17 year old over a picture?
                        No, but it beats masturbation to see you get hot under the collar babes!

This thread was going along just fine until you came in on your period and made an unecessary comment.
                        I think you'll find that's unnecessary.

Really shows your maturity, eh?
                        I like to think of myself like a mature Cheddar, slightly damp and a bit smelly at the edges.

I, however, am going to just step down and end this before any admins have to step in and things get out of hand. And in the absence of a middle finger smiley I will simply use this one.
                        It's not like anyone has called you a 'cunt' now is it! We're all waiting for you to post a picture of yourself looking like little Alexi, all pouty and sultry. I for one have the Kleenex next to the computer to avoid stickiness that's likely to follow!

Comment

Maturity is way overrated. Except when it comes to scotch, wine, and cheese, and there sure is a lot of whine around here. Quite a bit of cheese too actually.

Comment

Maturity is way overrated. Except when it comes to scotch, wine, and cheese, and there sure is a lot of whine around here. Quite a bit of cheese too actually.
                            Well the cheese isn't me as I've washed as it's the start of the month. Talk to me at the end of the month if you want some really ripe Bree!

As for scotch, it's my second favourite subject!

Comment

I just took off my shoes, hence the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X