Senior pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior pictures

Well as this coming school year is my senior year I am taking my senior pictures tomorrow. And of course I will be bringing along my trusty RR3 along for some pics My dilemna is this, so many poses to strike, which to choose? I think i might try to pull one of these two:

Input please?

The first, but throw up some horns while you're at it.
    -Rick

Comment

Well, I went to my wife's 20 year high school reunion this past weekend. And had my own last year.

...So I can say with absolute certainty that you will regret that move sometime in the future.

Comment

Will this be the photo in your yearbook, or are you just having a few extra poses taken for other use?

I always thought it was lame when kids had personal items in their yearbook photos. One kid in my school had his boombox in his yearbook photo. Pretty weak. Your boombox defines who you are? Geez.

My advice; no guitar in the yearbook photo, but get a few additional poses shot as long as you're there.

But hey, it's up to you. I'm a dad, and I'm starting to sound like it. I'll be quiet now.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Oh no I'm taking an actual good photo for the year book This is an extra photo. Definately not for the yearbook I know better than that

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
            Oh no I'm taking an actual good photo for the year book This is an extra photo. Definately not for the yearbook I know better than that
            Alright, cool. Definitely get a couple extra poses taken for yourself.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
              Well, I went to my wife's 20 year high school reunion this past weekend. And had my own last year.

...So I can say with absolute certainty that you will regret that move sometime in the future.
              Second that
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                The first, but throw up some horns while you're at it.
                +1

Or, standing with the guitar strapped low.
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

senior pictures?? :S

Comment

Just like the first, no horns. That would make it poser imo.

Comment

One more year and I'll be eligible for my Senior Citizen pictures, as well as my discounts at the pharmacy!
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                        Just like the first, no horns. That would make it poser imo.
                        Does he look like a poser?

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                          One more year and I'll be eligible for my Senior Citizen pictures, as well as my discounts at the pharmacy!
                          :ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd just go nekkid, flash your meat torpedo and sink some friggin' battleships! Make them remember you.
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                              I'd just go nekkid, flash your meat torpedo and sink some friggin' battleships! Make them remember you.
                              I almost spilled the milk rice all over the monitor .

Comment

Working...
                              X