Rehab really works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengal for President!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Bengal for President!
      To quote my old friend William Tecumseh Sherman, "If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve"...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I kinda feel bad for her. She is in a sure path of self destruction.
        Sad for a pretty girl like her.

At this point they ought to throw the book at her. Can't let her get away with this because she is a celeb. Bad example in every respect.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Bengal, You missed my point completely.
          I agreed that she needs jail time. She broke the law and she must pay for it. That part is not an issue.
          The point I'm trying to make is that she is obviously an alcoholic and most alcoholics do not recognize that what they are doing is "wrong".
          Saying "No" to another drink is not in their vocabulary.
          I never said her friends were at fault... I merely stated that if they were truly her friends, they would not let her do this shit to herself.
          So I guess to a certain extent, yes... I do blame them.
          If any of her family or friends cared about her, they would be all over her like stink on shit.

You just proved my point that you have never been around a true alcoholic.
          They lack the ability to say no and in most cases, the ability to make sound choices.
          You look at it from the perspective of a normal person who likes to party party party.
          Anyone who's been around it knows that this is not like the two spoiled dipshits Paris and Nicole.
          She has a real problem. It's so fucking obvious yet people throw out comments like some have made here.

Edit: Not trying to single anyone out here, the subject has a personal meaning to me.
          I hate to see people get looked at differently because of who they are or what "status" in life they hold.
          It's a terrible disease that destroys lives and families.
          Last edited by rjohnstone; 07-24-2007, 01:55 PM.
          -Rick

Comment

great example these Hollywierd twits are setting for teenage girls,

I truly am appalled at these skanky girls..........
            “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
              Bengal, You missed my point completely.
              I agreed that she needs jail time. She broke the law and she must pay for it. That part is not an issue.
              The point I'm trying to make is that she is obviously an alcoholic and most alcoholics do not recognize that what they are doing is "wrong".
              Saying "No" to another drink is not in their vocabulary.
              I never said her friends were at fault... I merely stated that if they were truly her friends, they would not let her do this shit to herself.
              So I guess to a certain extent, yes... I do blame them.
              If any of her family or friends cared about her, they would be all over her like stink on shit.

You just proved my point that you have never been around a true alcoholic.
              They lack the ability to say no and in most cases, the ability to make sound choices.
              You look at it from the perspective of a normal person who likes to party party party.
              Anyone who's been around it knows that this is not like the two spoiled dipshits Paris and Nicole.
              She has a real problem. It's so fucking obvious yet people throw out comments like some have made here.

Edit: Not trying to single anyone out here, the subject has a personal meaning to me.
              I hate to see people get looked at differently because of who they are or what "status" in life they hold.
              It's a terrible disease that destroys lives and families.
              So your an enabler. Alcoholics can't say no? What? Don't see that at all. Keeps them in denial. "See? It's not my problem, I can't say no!" Laughable...

So she's the victim? I cannot and will not see it that way...
              Last edited by Bengal; 07-24-2007, 02:19 PM.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

You have a PM.
                And no... I'm not an enabler.
                Read it and you will understand.
                I'm done with the topic.
                -Rick

Comment

she's a great crazy party chick.

too bad she cannot control herself and will wind up behind bars.

but her behavior is just so spectacular, like a train wreck, you just can't not watch.

this kind of shit keeps us going out here in LA.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                  X