Clear All

• Rehab really works!

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article...69870&GT1=7701

Nothing to say, really. What a f*** up!
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

I'd still do her...

Comment

Well yeah, of course. I just wouldn't ride in a car with her :ROTF:

As far as drunk celebrity mug shots go, that's actually not too bad.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

What happened to rich people having a driver? I mean if anyone can afford a designated driver, hollywood stars should.

It never ceases to amaze me.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

She needs me..for guidance!

..and a spanking!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

She needs 6 months behind bars (for the multiple DUI's) and then another 6 months in a real treatment facility.

Then she needs to re-evaluate her "friends.

Real friends would not let her have a fucking drink.
            Real friends would have taken her keys away from her.
            Real friends would have done anything to help her stay sober.
            She's obviously surrounded by leaches.

It's just sad to watch someone destroy their life in a very public manner.
            Like her or not, it's still tragic.
            -Rick

Comment

The woman has no respect for the law. She needs some serious jail time to figure it out...

Quite the dumbass. You can take the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

She's not afraid of the consequences. None of them are.

I think she needs to go into Riker's Island for a week of wild prison sex with a few hundred of Da Brothas and a suprise visit from Mr. Mop Handle.:ROTF:

She would find the Lord and the error in her ways very quickly I suspect.
                Strat God Music
                http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

It's not a question of respect for the law.
                  She's an alcoholic. Plain and simple.
                  It's not something you go to rehab for a few times to get over.
                  It's a life long illness. The problem is she does not have the proper support systems and people around her to stay sober.
                  Yes, she needs to go to jail... that will get her away from alcohol and hopefully into a recovery mode by the time she gets released.
                  But I suspect she will struggle with it the rest of her life.

I pity her.

Bengal, I take it you've never seen a person struggle with alcohol addiction, let alone watch as someone lose the battle and dies from it.
                  -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                    You can take the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl...

You realize that's a good thing... Well, it does it for me at least... haha....

Comment

The problem with her is like most if not all of the stars who get into trouble with the law multiple times. She gets to the point where no one can tell her NO. Her mama never said NO and I gaurantee her handlers never said NO either. Everything she wanted was given to her and there were no baoudaries as a young un and she cant handle responsibility because she is a spoiled brat. I think she needs to do some time in jail. Not 24 days either. Maybe 90 days in a real jail. Maybe even a boot camp type jail with no option of quitting or she does a yr in a real jail. Tough love works.......

Comment

Ehh, once they're damaged like she is, I don't think they ever get right...

She might learn to not be "quite" so stupid as far as jail oriented stuff I spose... But, probably not...

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
                          What happened to rich people having a driver? I mean if anyone can afford a designated driver, hollywood stars should.

It never ceases to amaze me.
                          Yeah, really. Seems Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan don't have a full brain between the three of them.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                            I think she needs to go into Riker's Island for a week of wild prison sex with a few hundred of Da Brothas and a suprise visit from Mr. Mop Handle.:ROTF:

She would find the Lord and the error in her ways very quickly I suspect.
                            Of course she would find Jesus... he apparently hangs out in jail, that's where all the criminals always find him.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                              It's not a question of respect for the law.
                              She's an alcoholic. Plain and simple.
                              It's not something you go to rehab for a few times to get over.
                              It's a life long illness. The problem is she does not have the proper support systems and people around her to stay sober.
                              Yes, she needs to go to jail... that will get her away from alcohol and hopefully into a recovery mode by the time she gets released.
                              But I suspect she will struggle with it the rest of her life.

I pity her.

Bengal, I take it you've never seen a person struggle with alcohol addiction, let alone watch as someone lose the battle and dies from it.
                              Look, I'm quite fimiliar with addiction and the process it takes to deal with it. I have some understanding that at the age she is, it's probably hard to deal with the fact that she has this problem and will deal with it the rest of her life. But to say that the friends are at fault and she's not becuase she is an alcoholic doesn't make sense to me. I believe in personal responsibility. I'm sure she has some idiots around her but that's no excuse. You have to take personal responsibility for your actions. Plain and simple. It's not too hard to say "No". She's old enough to know that by now. But she doesn't care. She thinks it's OK to drink and drive and have cocaine in her pocket. Not to mention chasing someone down and causing a confrontation. Our laws state that it's illegal. So I don't see a big respect for the law here. That's how I see it...
                              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X