No announcement yet.

Any Dr Who fans here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't seen any of the old ones but I got hooked on the new series when BBC America started showing it. I have to say though, I miss Rose and Mickey. This new assistant doctor lady just isn't that interesting.

My favorite villain? Probably the Cybermen...? They were the best episodes at least.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
      Haven't seen any of the old ones but I got hooked on the new series when BBC America started showing it. I have to say though, I miss Rose and Mickey. This new assistant doctor lady just isn't that interesting.

My favorite villain? Probably the Cybermen...? They were the best episodes at least.
      I like her, and am very glad it the lady in the wedding dress didn't stay! This is the last season, right? I am pretty sure I heard the series is done, for now.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
        Here's a really cool Wikipedia list of all the Doctor Who villains.

I'll bet you guys didn't know that Eric Roberts played The Master at one point.
        nO LINKY IN YOUR MSG DEHHHHH!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          nO LINKY IN YOUR MSG DEHHHHH!
          :ROTF: I'm retarded.

just type in "doctor who villains"
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
            I like her, and am very glad it the lady in the wedding dress didn't stay! This is the last season, right? I am pretty sure I heard the series is done, for now.
            The new one is Martha. I think she's quite attractive, although she got some junk in the trunk. Nothing wrong with that though. I'd hit it.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

oh yea, I'm liking Martha
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm hooked on the new series, but I do miss Rose.

Comment

Working...
                X