No announcement yet.

Donny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I concur with the sentements above. The Mrs. and I now never leave NAMM without stopping at Del Taco for a celebratory taco.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

• Holy shit...I'm glad this thread was resurrected. I had seen many speak of Donny from time to time, but I never knew much about him. I read the entire thread and I have to say, I'm even sadder to not have known him. He obviously had a huge positive impact on a lot of people. I don't remember who posted it, but I think the post that stuck out to me the most was "Donny, I'm a lot older than you, but you're the one that taught me about life." That's pretty intense.

I know it's a bit late, but my condolences to all of his family, friends and extended JCF family.

I didn't know you at all bro, but RIP Donny...you are obviously VERY missed

Comment

• Today was a complete Donny day for me. It started by watching the Bears beat the Seahawks. Couldn't watch the game without thinking about how much trash-talking he and I would be doing with each other.

The wife and I then went to the Ducks/Oilers game and then afterward called Joel (Ozz666) and his lady to join us in our NAMM-ending trip to Del Taco to toast Donny.

We captured the moment in a picture... http://images.tekky.net/100_3484.JPG

We miss you Donny.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
          Today was a complete Donny day for me. It started by watching the Bears beat the Seahawks. Couldn't watch the game without thinking about how much trash-talking he and I would be doing with each other.
          Yeah! I immediately thought of Donny & you today!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• That was great! RIP, Donny!

Comment

• Thx Tekky.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• I have Donny's old Carvin with me on a trip right now. I think of him every time I play it, which isn't nearly often enough...
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

• Bears vs Seahawks... You know we'd be busting each other's chops. Miss you Donny!
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

• Damn your Seahawks Donny!
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                    X