What's your hazzard from hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your hazzard from hell?

Wherever you live there is a natural disaster just waiting to happen. We have spent 150 years building in regions when historically major events have happened. What's the worse event you can expect? Having lived in Calif, for 50 years, it was a slip earthquake. Now, the I live in the Seattle area, it a thrust earthquake. Not to mention the fukking volcanos.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

We pretty much just have tornados here in Ohio... Sposedly, there is a chance of a serious earthquake around here, something about a fault line or something... But no one has said much of it. We've had lotsa minor shakes, nothing much to speak of tho.

Most of the danger I'm in here is a result of other citizens (if you call them that) I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
      We pretty much just have tornados here in Ohio... Sposedly, there is a chance of a serious earthquake around here, something about a fault line or something... But no one has said much of it. We've had lotsa minor shakes, nothing much to speak of tho.

Most of the danger I'm in here is a result of other citizens (if you call them that) I guess.
      This could happen again. http://hsv.com/genlintr/newmadrd/

Comment

I'm about 20 minutes from TMI (Three Mile Island), you do the math....
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm real lucky in NM! No real hazards here! Though we had a lot of drought in the past few years, but nothing life threatening!
          I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            This could happen again. http://hsv.com/genlintr/newmadrd/

I don't think that is the one I'd heard of either! At least that is pretty much away from us, we're on the upper right edge of Ohio on the lake and out of the displayed zone...

Hmmm... Lake Erie Tsunami?

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
              I'm real lucky in NM! No real hazards here! Though we had a lot of drought in the past few years, but nothing life threatening!
              Water?

Comment

hurricanes here.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tornado and Hurricane.Iv'e seen 3 tornadoes this year and been within 200 yards of them all.Southeast Texas is the armpit of the gulf.........................................
                  Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

The only natural disaster waiting to happen around here, is my 7 year old son. He's worse than a puny earthquake or tornado.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I live in the desert... we get the occasional flood, but nothing I would call life threatening or disastrous.
                      All our major flood plains have been clearly identified and they don't build houses on them... anymore.
                      My neighborhood would require a flood of biblical proportions before one drop would hit my door step.
                      My house is 16 feet above the highest recorded flood level in my area. With no major, or minor for that matter, bodies of water around me, I think I'm good.
                      -Rick

Comment

Florida Gulf Coast,, I dunno,,, seems like something really bad happens here from time to time,,, Oh yeah Country Music
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Running out of PBR after midnight.

I think her in eastern Colorado it would have to be a tornado.

Comment

Not here ;D
                            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                              Running out of PBR after midnight.

I think her in eastern Colorado it would have to be a tornado.
                              I don't sleep because of PBR and the bloody BBC. I love my radio. And I will bet you that I will hear about the earthquake that almost killed me on BBC World before I hear it locally.

Comment

Working...
                              X