No announcement yet.

Heaven And Hell pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding pix! Look how old they are! Look how YOUNG he audience is!

Horns UP dammit!

Comment

cool stage setup. Simple, but I really like it!!!

Vampire, Im just a short trip down the highway from you in Sask here, Yorkton to be specific!

Comment

OLD SCHOOL RULES MAN!!!!

Age and Treachery Shall Always Overcome Youth and Skill- LOL

I have tix for Broomfield, Colorado April 29th. Our lineup is Machinehead, Megadeth, and H&H. I'll see 'em all !
        But I KNOW the old guys are all gonna kick the most ass!
        Sure- that gettin' old thing has it's drawbacks....take my word for it....but try singing like RJD every night.... I used to do it- I had over 10 years of classical voice training to help out, and I'm still glad I only did it 3 days a week! 'Children of the Sea' used to be one of my faves to do- along with 'Holy Diver' and 'Don't Talk to Strangers'.
        Yet another compelling argument to do all originals!! I can make 'em easier on me....
        RJD still sings circles around every Cookie Monster out there- and all the kids have come to pay their respects at the H&H altar....for good reason IMHO ! I guess they aren't all as stupid as some of them look- LOL
        And what about playing all that hectic shit flawlessly and singing it at the same time? Go, Dave, Go !!
        Long Live Rock and Roll !

Comment

Working...
        X