No announcement yet.

Comcast Got me....!??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another reminder. Big brother really is recording every damn thing you do online.

Comment

Seriously. Speaking of that, I don't even use Google anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
        Yea and the people your stealing from are pissed too. Piracy costs them millions everyday. If someone was stealing millions from you youd be just as pissed.
        All those poor billionaire record company ceo's... boo fucking hoo. Maybe if the artists actually got some half way decent royalties out of it, Id feel ashamed, but they dont.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants View Post
          Right on. I was going to make a comment like that, but I figured the admins wouldn't like it. I guess I should've known!
          Hey, it's just my personal opinion. I'm sick of big business and their nasty tactics. Ship our jobs overseas to make more money, misrepresent/market their products ruthlessly to us with no accountability. Cook the books, make millions in stock options, screw the consumer for a penny and then they bitch and moan when granny makes a copy of "Golden Girls" to watch with the bridge club.

I have an 14 month old Xbox360 that crapped out. Apparently i'm not the only one, there's like a billion people who have had the "3 red rings of death". It's obviously a serious problem that has haunted MS from the beginning.

DO THEY OWN UP TO IT?

HELL NO.

They have SHUT DOWN any threads on it on their forum, and refuse to work with the consumer who just dropped $300 (plus games/accessories) on their broken system. I'm supposed to feel bad for MS if someone pirates some software? Oh please, cry me a river...

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
            Seriously. Speaking of that, I don't even use Google anymore.
            Good point. Time to switch from them to something new. What are you using now?

Comment

Ralph my sons Xbox 360 has problems too...I dont know what the 3 red rings of death are but the first problem was the regular video output stopped working and its not the cable so he's was using S video. Now the bigger problem is the cd/game tray will not stay closed, it just opens up all by itself regardless if there is a game in it or not. I'm probably goin to have to send it in for repair somewhere as I dont have the special tools to take take that bitch apart and look myself
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Here's a little history on the "3 red rings of death"...

http://searchviews.com/archives/2006...soft_ignor.php

Comment

Stealing is stealing. Read the terms of serivce. If you don't like it, don't use the service.

To those that complain about "the man" getting enough money, how would you like it if I told you that I'm going to limit your income because I don't like you? More power to them if they're making $$$$$. Hell, I wish I was.

Pretty much nothing is free. You take without paying, you're stealing.

Re: XBox complaints, what did you expect from Microsoft? Have they every made anything good?

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                    Re: XBox complaints, what did you expect from Microsoft? Have they every made anything good?
                    The only good thing I can say about MS is that my original xbox (not the 360) is still running fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
                      Good point. Time to switch from them to something new. What are you using now?
                      Why? Google has the strongest privacy policies of any major search engine. MSN and Yahoo bent over for the feds when they came asking for query logs, Google didn't.

Comment

Yeah, i also got shit like that from my ISP regarding some e-mail they got from the MPAA (Movie Police Association of Assholes)

All those poor billionaire record company ceo's... boo fucking hoo. Maybe if the artists actually got some half way decent royalties out of it, Id feel ashamed, but they dont.
                        +1. Maybe if they showed any kind of respect towards the consumers they're ripping off, they'd get some respect in return. With the number of cd's & dvd's that i bought and ended up getting fucked, i think these selfish corporations have more money from me than they deserve.

Imagine this, you pay $30 for a rare CD, you bring it home, and it has this "copy protection" scam that not only makes it impossible to play in a computer (and even some other CD players).... and not only that, but trying to play it breaks your CD player - and yes, this HAS happened to my parents and a few other ppl i know.
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                          Why? Google has the strongest privacy policies of any major search engine. MSN and Yahoo bent over for the feds when they came asking for query logs, Google didn't.
                          Better point.

I stand corrected.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X