No announcement yet.

Attention head shavers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the "who wants to be bald" thread?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post

on a serious note... does head shaving get rid of dandruff? Someone told me that shaving one's head is the only solution to getting rid of it.
      No, it does not.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Been 5+ years, but I remember having the occasional dry scalp dandruff when I had long hair. I never had it since I've been shaving though...

Comment

I got sick of wetting my head down to shave it in front of the mirror on a cold winter's morning and found myself shaving my head less and less. So I bought a Remington rotary shaver. I usually shave every 2-3 days, but if I'm feeling lazy, once a week. It's much easier & quicker if I shave every other day, but I don't think about that getting ready for work at 5.00am and at some point I'm gonna spend a half hour playing catch up on 7 days growth
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            I got sick of wetting my head down to shave it in front of the mirror on a cold winter's morning and found myself shaving my head less and less. So I bought a Remington rotary shaver. I usually shave every 2-3 days, but if I'm feeling lazy, once a week. It's much easier & quicker if I shave every other day, but I don't think about that getting ready for work at 5.00am and at some point I'm gonna spend a half hour playing catch up on 7 days growth
            Oivey..Oh, I hear you..Electric Shavers is not a option...I had a few really nice shavers my sis bought me..they really fuck me up..

If I do shave after 3-4 days..it's a project!

Today is day 3, I would shave everyday if I worked or went out or something. I shave whenever I go out..so I'm smooth and kissable.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

man, I'd be lost without my electric razor. Using blades, I'd be shivering in front of the mirror at 5.00am during winter, my hair seems to grow in all directions so there'd be one section that just wouldn't want to cut properly - particularly if I'd left it a couple of days to shave again, and I was always nicking my head. Riding public transport with bits of toilet paper stuck to your head just ain't cool.

I don't have problems with any of that with my Remington. And I can shave my head while I'm sitting on the lounge watching tv
              Hail yesterday

Comment

You guys can shave my ass......

Comment

Usually every other day in the shower,seems to cut much closer that way.
                  www.thejimmyhatz.com

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                    You really should ask Britney.
                    I'm not surprised she did it, did you see the movie of her on LSD? Maybe she was just really, really high though, but it reminded me of a pure LSD high...

Comment

I just keep it down to a 0. I find it's too much work to keep it bald all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X