Attention head shavers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention head shavers.

I would like to know how often you shave your head, and what method you use. Do you have any special techniques, etc..

I shave mine with a Bic, and it is such a chore, I only do it about every two weeks. By that time it's getting pretty unruly. It's really only nice and bald for a couple of days, and then it looks like shit. I use a Wahl shaver after the first week to keep it somewhat short, but I prefer it bald rather than fuzzy. My wife used a depilitory cream on it a couple of times, and that was a huge hassle too, not to mention it stinks.

If I shaved it more often, would it be less of a hassle to do?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

You really should ask Britney.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I shave every other day. I use an electric beard trimmer and it gets really close. Only takes a couple of minutes too.

Comment

When I shaved it every two to three days
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I tried doing this for a month (shaving every 3 days) and it was to much to keep up with. When I was doing it I did it in the shower. This caused much less irritation. A guy I work with that always has his dome shaved highly recommended using a Head Blade. Also check this out.
          http://www.headshaver.org/

Comment

I hate the Headblade.

I shave every week or so, trimming with a beard trimmer, then shower, then shave. I'm too lazy to keep up with it all the time. Oh, and I swear by the Gillette Fusion Power.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

The head blade was horrible foor me also I didn't like it at all. I liked the head blade lotion they had though that stuff was pretty good.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I shave twice per week and I use the Gillette Mach 3 razor. Zeegler, the more often you shave, the easier it will be to keep in check. The shorter the hair, the easier for the razor to do its job.
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

These days i usually keep my hair really short, not completely "shaved" but i use a regular clipper to cut my hair to 1/4" every week or 2.
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Well..we all know I'm a cue ball..

I use the cheapest dispoable razors I can find..8 for 88 cents to be exact..

I have tried high end triple edge crap with the pivoting head and all that..I don't like them..

I like a plain basic rigid twin blade razor for a accurate and close cut..I've had good luck with them..

Cheap razors and cheap shaving cream...

I wet my head with hot water..lather it up..and go at it..I follow the razor with my hand to make sure I don't miss any areas..

Once I do that the razor is pretty spent..but that's shaving my entire melon and face..except for my goat..

I'm a dago..and have VERY course facial hair that grows like nuts..just like alot of black dudes I know..I get shave "bumps" with a electric shaver..I can't do that at all.

I use the used razor to go over my teabag before I throw it away..it's a little dull from my noggin'..but it's fine for the beanbag..actually I try to avoid a new razor when shaving the dark marsupial..

This works for me..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have to shave daily every morn in the shower with hot water and soap only, and often touchup in the eve if I'm going out or "gettin some". Strictly by feel except trim work at the goatee and naughty bit area... If I shave in a mirror looking I usually cut myself, haha...

I use a Schick 2 blade disposable and bar soap. Lately, I have been getting deals on the female version of the razors, and they have some cool gel crap that gets really slippery when water hits it.

I tried some head shaver thing that fits in your hand and wasnt a normal shaver handle, but I cut the crap outta myself for a few weeks and that was enough.

Comment

A Norelco Triple Header.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Gillette Fusion Power every other day... when I'm not slacking...
                          Hear the universe scream
                          Bleeding from black holes
                          Whom horns careless
                          And whom God mourns

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

I use the used razor to go over my teabag before I throw it away..it's a little dull from my noggin'..but it's fine for the beanbag..actually I try to avoid a new razor when shaving the dark marsupial..

This works for me..

Nice Bill! Too fuckin funny!
                            Hear the universe scream
                            Bleeding from black holes
                            Whom horns careless
                            And whom God mourns

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                              You really should ask Britney.
                              :ROTF:

on a serious note... does head shaving get rid of dandruff? Someone told me that shaving one's head is the only solution to getting rid of it.
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X