Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my clients just got arrested for murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    It's really Zeegler's split personality... he just doesn't know it yet.
    Dont tell him him hes Tyler Durdan it will ruin everything including the JCF fight club

"I am Zeegler's cold sweat . . ."

"I am Zeegler's complete lack of surprise . . ."

"I am Zeegler's smirking revenge . . ."

"I am Zeegler's wasted life . . ."

"I am Zeegler's inflamed sense of rejection . . ."

"I am Zeegler's broken heart . . ."

Comment

The uncle of one of my neighborhood friends drove a cab in New Orleans, and the guy always seemed a bit "odd", even to his own family, but they would always say "Yeah, that Elwood...hah hah hah".

I was over at their house one day watching TV and I see Elwood out front dragging a radiator up and down the street arguing with himself, then he throws the radiator in the trunk, slams the lid, and drives off.

I said "Clint, man, Elwood's got a problem. He's dragging this radiator up and down the street and it looks like he's arguing with it".
      He says, again "Yeah, that's Elwood for ya".

He was finally caught sometime in the mid-90s for killing hookers in Gulfport and Biloxi Mississippi. Been doing it for years.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I went to University with a guy that spent time in the big house for being involved in the murder of a family. He was a really nice guy, but we all thought there was something odd about him. We were all undergrad engineering students and he was in law school taking some science courses. So we decided that the oddness was because he was a lawyer...hehe. No joke. Then when the story broke in the news and it all made since. He had served his time and all, but I guess there are rules around being a felon and being a lawyer (insert your own joke here). Plus, he had changed his name and stuff. So the media jumped all over it. It was weird to find out about. He was a brilliant guy, very likeable and according to a texas lawman one of the smartest criminals he had come across.

Comment

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
          who's going to play you in the movie Zeeg...

Drew Carey
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            Drew Carey
            I was thinking more along the lines of Dana Carvey... like in the Richard Pryor movie Moving. What a whack job he played!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thats crazy....any more info?

Comment

Not yet. I gotta look into it more.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

One of my friends in college found his mother stabbed to death by his stepfather. Like he said, you see this shit in movies, on the news, etcetc.... but when it happens to someone you know - especially in your family, it's a whole other story.
                  "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                  The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

In high school a friend of mine (well, we hung out and smoked pot once in a while and went to the same keg parties) was murdered by his coked out father. He beat him to death and rolled his body up in a carpet in the basement. When his sister and a girlfriend came home they knew something was up and found her brothers body. The old man tried to get her and her friend too but they escaped to a neighbors house and called the fuzz.....ya never know when someones just gonna fuckin' freak out....
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Bleeding from black holes
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                    X