Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my clients just got arrested for murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my clients just got arrested for murder.

They just arrested him yesterday. He allegedly killed a girl a couple of weeks ago and dumped her body. They are also investigating him for a slew of prostitute murders in the Niagara Region. It's really weird when someone right under your nose is doing this shit.

Weird!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Did he seem "like the type?" I don't know what that is, but I'd thought I'd ask.

You know, he was paying you for "services" glad he didn't come after you....just a thought.

Thankfully I have not known anyone like that personally, I can't imagine how freaky that would be. Good luck with that, and I hope he had already paid up w/you before.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Creepy....

Comment

:O
        That`s crazy... :S
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Dude! That is freakin scary!

chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

He was an estimator at one of the contractors I deal with. He seemed like a friendly enough guy. He's overweight, and kinda scruffy looking. I kinda thought he was a drinker, but apparently he would pick up hookers, take them back to his trailer (yeah, he lived in a trailer ) and smoke crack with them. Then of course I guess he killed them too. I don't know the details of how they died yet. I'm not sure if he stabbed them, strangled them, or if he mutilated them or something.

Comment

dude that sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
                dude that sucks!
                Well they were only prostitutes. :ROTF:

j/k

Comment

Wow,you know a serial killer!Cool.Can we meet him?

Alright,'nuff joking.I've got two questions

1)What's your job?

2)How do you feel about this?
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                    It's really Zeegler's split personality... he just doesn't know it yet.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post

Alright,'nuff joking.I've got two questions

1)What's your job?

2)How do you feel about this?
                      I'm an architectural hardware consultant. Architectural hardware consists of hinges, locksets, closers, exit devices, electronic hardware such as biometric hand readers, etc. Basically I shmooze with architects so that they will let me specify the type of hardware that goes on a building (schools, manufacturing plants, hospitals, etc). If I get to specify the hardware, then chances are, I will also get to supply it.

How do I feel about it? Well, like I said, it's kinda weird, but it's also not the first person I have known that killed someone. A guy I knew in high school, and used to hang out with on occasion, once killed a guy at a gas station. His friend was working there, and after they closed up for the night, they left the lights on, and some guy pulls in to get gas. The guy I knew threw a duffel bag over the customer's head, and then hit him with a fire extinguisher. When he was on the ground, he continued pummeling his head with the extinguisher until it was pulp. Fucking psychotic if you ask me.

I also knew one of the girls killed by Paul Bernardo. She lived a couple of houses up the street from me, and was best friends with the sister of one of my friends. Here's another weird concidence. That was when I lived in Burlington. An ex girlfriend of mine lived in St. Catharines across the street from Paul Bernardo, and one of the other girls he killed was her best friend.

There's too many fucking murderers around here for fucks sake. :ROTF:

Comment

Well, I hope he's the guy, since i live in your region, and I head to Ft Erie for Chinese often, right across the street from the red lights.

We've had our own serial freak on the East side of the river, the bike Path killer. The guy has been at it for over 25 years. he finally got nabbed by a cop who.... just read over the old case files. It seems in all this time, no other police officer had done any homework. He's killed several women, raped many more. One of his earliest rape victims saw him the next day at the mall with his family. They bumped into one another face to face, he grabbed his kid's arm and his wife's and hightailed it out of there. Her friends got his license plate, reported it to the police. They tracked down the car, it belonged to his uncle who said he never drives it because it's uninsured. The police just dropped the lead. This was back in 1981. About a month ago a detective read the file, visited the unlce, who spilled the beans. 26 years later. The serial killer had a decade hiatus from killing, but he just raped and murdered a young mother who had four kids, she was the wife of a professor at SUNY-Buffalo.

Her husband was suspect #1 for awhile. How does he feel now? Not only were police pointing a finger at him (because after they called off the search for her body, he and his friend conveniently found it a day later [they found the serial killer's DNA on her]) but now he learns his wife would be alive if the police had been more diligent.
                        Last edited by danastas; 03-07-2007, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I listen to 103.3 and Shred and Regan have been talking about that a lot. That's some messed up stuff. It's hard to believe the cops dropped the ball so badly on that one. It's good that they finally got him though. No thanks to the guy's uncle who should have come forward years ago.

Comment

One of my co-workers sisters worked for John Wayne Gacy at a KFC in Iowa. She said he was weird but she never thought he was that kind of weird. Finding stuff out about people that you have casual contact with like this is strange. I had some customers (a boyfriend and girlfriend) come into the Pep Boys I worked at back in 98 and drop their car off. That night the boyfriend got drunk and beat the girl to death with the tank lid off of a commode. He seemed like a dick when they were in the store, but I would not have thought he would have done that.

Comment

who's going to play you in the movie Zeeg...
                              Hear the universe scream
                              Bleeding from black holes
                              Whom horns careless
                              And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                              X