No announcement yet.

Has anyone caught a pick at a concert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an Yngwie pick at a small show here at the Park West. I saw it flying towards me as it landed on the floor between the feet of the guy in front of me. So i just stuck out my foot and slid it back. He was looking for it for like 2 mintes then gave up. lol I have a Nigel Tuffnel and a David ST Hubbans pick too. And a cheap trick one. I dont remeber where i got that.
    Gil

Comment

I've gotten a few. I have 2 Down picks from the last show in their Eupropean tour in Dublin. They threw out loads so they are not that special. I also have one from Rob in Metallica but he doesn't really play with a pick.
      I caught a pick that Adrian Smith was playing with at the last Maiden gig I was at that he handed to Nicko who threw it out to the crowd and I got it.

Comment

I got a couple at Metallica, Slayer, and Megadeth back in '04 and one at Anthrax in January '07.

Comment

No picks, but I've caught drumsticks from Blind Guardian and Iced Earth (Richard Christy). The Iced Earth one is shattered right in the middle, but is still in one piece. It looks like there was a small explosive inside the wood.
          Scott

Comment

The first 2 picks I caught were from Robbin "The King" Crosby 86-87 tour, Zakk in the Acoustic shows from Book Of Shadows. Eric Clapton, Angus of AC DC, one from the Allman Bros. guitarist Dan, Evil Twin from BLS last month, and that's it for now..

Comment

Working...
            X