No announcement yet.

Was I wrong to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WITHOUT the scissors next time get up and say something to them. Report their ass and have the management say something to them.

Comment

Throw alittle battery acid on him, preferably in the facial area.
      The mouth or eye areas are perfect.
      Once the battery acid hits the face( he'll be (distracted/disoriented at this point) proceed to kick his knee(directly in the front or the side of the knee doesn't matter which) and as he falls pop him as hard as you can in the head as many times as possible. This is the noisey version, it will most definitely cause folks to come looking.

If you want the quiet stealthy deadlier version pm me.
      The cat is cocky and his gonna continue to be cocky toward as long as you let him. Whatever you decide, you must win. Hurt him really good.
      You have to bruise his arrogant cocky ego.
      He's getting a rise out of you because he knows he can.
      He's definietly disrespecting you with his obvious continued behavior and he knows it.
      Pysch yourself up, plan it out, (a time when there aren't nobody around in the halls and its just you and him) and let him have it.

Deny everything when management comes asking.
      Tell them, "I have no idea what your talking about, I wasn't there neither did I do it".
      Management's response, "So and so (insert his name) said you did it."
      Your response, "I'm sorry to hear about so and so's(insert name) unfortunate incident but I was in my room studying."
      Last edited by Soap; 01-27-2007, 10:52 AM.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

3 hooded yobs from within the building took 2 fire extinguishers to the next building's driveway which my window overlooks at 3am. could this be the sign of a childish revenge attack? hmm...
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
          I would personally purchase an 8 pack of boddingtons, sit in the hallway and wait for the offender, then when he stomps by (after 4 boddingtons hopefuly) i'd offer him a cold one and bs with him.

Then apologize for pounding on the wall, but mention how you were on the phone with your attorney, discussing how you were arranging payment for his services now that you have been released from the psych ward after the murder trial in which you were acquitted by reason of insanity.
          You can then resume speaking to an imaginary friend.
          How American of you... over there, you offer him a room temp one ! lol
          Sorry - had to say it...
          But yeah - that'd be a good angle to play up !

Comment

Get a sock full of quarters. Bickety-bam!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

and just as long as toejam isn't trying to impress the ladies, you can borrow a stuffed sock from him.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                This is another very effective approach, bloody but very effective.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Do him up like Kunta Kinte and then make him eat his own feet. It is the only reasonable solution.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Snooch to the mutha-f**king booooooch!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO - This thread is a riot!

How about picking the lock when he is not home and saran wrapping the toilet bowl. Lift the seat and be sure to pull the saran wrap really tight so you can see any wrinkles.
                      Last edited by Firebird V; 01-28-2007, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X