Was I wrong to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I wrong to do this?

Someone comes stampeading down the corridor past my bedsit. Happens all the time. By now, I've just about had enough, so I thump the wall (a rather thin one), so he comes stomping back and thumps the wall back and stomps even harder like he's some self righteous student. I grab a pair of long scissors waiting for a kick or knock to the door but it doesn't happen. Of course I haven't seen the tosser yet. What should I do? I've got til late april before my contract expires.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Take thee to the monastary. You really need to chill out. You are too young to get this pissed off all the time. I think you need to take a very long walk and figure out how you are going to spend the rest of your life.
    Last edited by fett; 01-26-2007, 06:48 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I agree with fett. Seems like you have alot of issues that you need to resolve. Chill out man.
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

To answer the question. Yes. You were wrong.

Comment

Switch "flats". ...ephin brits.

Comment

i believe some hooligan has just knocked over a dustbin in shaffsbury, Bobby!....bobby!.....

scotland Yard, i'd like to report a rubbery......

sorry, had to do that.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I wasn't sure whether he was talking about his pad or his cubby at his job. It doesn't matter. This kid has a major chip on his shoulder, and we are not talking potatos.

Comment

I would personally purchase an 8 pack of boddingtons, sit in the hallway and wait for the offender, then when he stomps by (after 4 boddingtons hopefuly) i'd offer him a cold one and bs with him.

Then apologize for pounding on the wall, but mention how you were on the phone with your attorney, discussing how you were arranging payment for his services now that you have been released from the psych ward after the murder trial in which you were acquitted by reason of insanity.
                You can then resume speaking to an imaginary friend.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Scissors are for cutting out coupons. Put them down and chill out bro.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                      Scissors are for cutting out coupons. Put them down and chill out bro.
                      +1... It ain't worth it for something stupid like that.
                      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Yeah, hit him with your cricket bat instead!:ROTF:

Just kidding, man! You have to find a way to de-stress; there's alway a stimulus that can get to you, but it's all in how you react to it. You can choose to not let things bother you, and you will live longer in better health.

Close your eyes, take a deep breath, then exhale slowly. Imagine that the stress is leaving with the breath. Sounds dumb but it can really help you if you take that little timeout.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                          Yeah, hit him with your cricket bat instead!:ROTF:
                          solve your problems Ian Faith-style
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

i've deliberately sat next to the on-duty supervisor so i can't lose my temper. it's a challenge..
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I am totally against gun control but thank GOD they have it in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                              X