No announcement yet.

damn stormy over here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove the 110 KM yesterday and it was not a big problem, only a few cars on the road, no major hassle. By midnight everything was calm.

Comment

Chaos over here. Trains only drive sporadically and there's no overview whether a line is in service or not, huge traffic jams and no betterment in sight. I think I'm going back to bed.

Comment

I got to business school without major problems today, only the train schedules are a little bit funny.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
          Are the brothels and the "cofee shops" still open??
          damn stereotypes

(...yes, they're still open haha)
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Damn, I just heard on the news there was like 27 or so deaths in Europe from that storm.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper View Post
              Damn, I just heard on the news there was like 27 or so deaths in Europe from that storm.
              13 over here alone.
              www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

oh wow, I didn't hear any news yet today, didn't know it was THAT bad actually....

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Interesting. I had no idea Europe had hurricanes and/or tornadoes.
                I had no idea either. I hope it's nothing we should get used to in the future...
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Luckily it wasn't that bad here...only strong winds, which are gone by now .

Comment

6 people died in the Netherlands and there is over 200 million euro damage..

A crane crashed right into one of the building of the University that I go to.. Luckily I wasn't there at the moment..

The strange thing is that today it's like spring outside. Sunny, calm.. it's just really nice outside.. very weird.
                    Last edited by AfterForever; 01-19-2007, 08:17 AM.
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

A house flew right by me.........and an old woman riding her pushbike......and a cow.......and then my house, which had also been sucked up by the wind, landed on top of an old witch.

Hang on, does that mean I'm Dorothy? Hmmmmm, better than being "a friend of Dorothy" I s'pose*

Anyway, I'm safely back in Kansas now.

Hold on, I don't live in fucking Kansas. I need a lie down. Nurse! More of them sweeties please.

*Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing if that's your bag!
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                      X