damn stormy over here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn stormy over here...

the wind right now is like crazy. we have hurricane-warning and everyone is supposed to stay at home if possible.
    a train got of the rails due to a tree lying right over'em, the schools sent their children home earlier this morning...
    my brother had a quite hard drive back home this afternoon, he said he was blown from the left to the right on the streets and it's getting worse every hour...

there's quite a lot of weather-freak-show lately, isn't it?
    we had no snow at all this year, what is really weird, instead of that all the fruit-trees are dying coz of frosts in SF-area from what I've heard?

I'm curious how all this will develop in the future. I'm a quite worried to be honest.
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Same here.. obviously because I'm in the neighbour country.. but it's really bad over here too.. trees flying, glasses breaking etc etc..
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Crazy... Stay safe guys.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Going on a 110 KM drive to a town at the baltic sea right now. Not much wind where I am right now. I´ll let you know.

Comment

We got sent home from business school around lunch time... oh well, my classes were finished anyway.
          My umbrella didn't survive the way back home...

Right now it doesn't seem to be that stormy in Hamburg, but I bet there is more to come.
          http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

No train is going anywhere anymore, streets are blocked, trees flying around like there's no tomorrow.. I guess it's started now.

Comment

Its really bad over here as well. Lots of diversions on the way back from work tonight.
              www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

next to nothing down here in bavaria.....we had a few power blackouts(but thats nothing extraordinary, really ) and a few trees falling across the main street, but other than that we're fine.

it's raining like mad, though

Comment

Interesting. I had no idea Europe had hurricanes and/or tornadoes.

Stay safe, and duck a lot
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If I were in the Netherlands, my biggest concern would be that the "coffee shop" might shut down for a day or two...heh

Comment

I went to rehearsal this evening, didn't really seem all that bad... however I had to take the bus back home as the train station near my rehearsal space was closed. They said the roof was about to come down soon.
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Seems like the worst has passed. A lot of bridges are closed, trains aren't going anywhere.. so a lot of people are stranded and have to sleep somewhere in a hall or something.. aw well, it could be much worse.
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Are the brothels and the "cofee shops" still open??

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
                            Are the brothels and the "cofee shops" still open??
                            for the love of god are the coffee shops still open!?!?! seriously though the whether has been really fucked up all over the place recently huh? ice storms, trees freezing in cali, hurricanes in europe? what gives?

Comment

Snow in Malibu!

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/10783727/detail.html
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X