No announcement yet.

Speaking of bowling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use to go bowling just to drink and pick up the gutter ball sluts .....
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I have had a few 300 games....more 290+ games than 300 games.....and a shitload of games anywhere between 125 and 270-ish.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Jeez. There are some serious bowlers here.

Comment

Oh, we're sharing bowling memories?

Back in high school, we'd go bowling sometimes for PE class. Yes, we'd all suit up and pile onto a huge yellow school bus and head on out to the closest public lanes. All the "guys showing enthusiasm for bowling" (geeks) would try to sit as close to the front of the bus as possible, so as to get to the balls before the majority showed up...better ball selection I guess was the reason. Well, the cool (or cynical) guys wouldn't give a rip about that, so they'd mosey on the bus and sit in the back. (For those of you wondering, I sat in the middle)
          At the lanes, the bus could only park on the street, and everybody needed to travel along the length of the bus to get to the entrance of the alley. One day, as all the "enthusiastic" guys jumped out and ran at full speed past the bus, one of the "cool" guys still seated at the back of the bus yelled out "RUNNNNNNNN, F***OTS!!!" (rhymes with maggots)

Maybe you had to be there...
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

*after twenty times of typing something and backspacing*

ok, I was going to type something about the balls, but it can't be done without sounding completely ridiculous haha.

Anyway, my record is around 140. I always get pain in my fingers and arms, so I hardly ever bowl.. it's negative for my guitar playing
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I"ve had multiple 300s. And some 800 series. High season average was 218. I've competed internationally, bowled on TV, won numerous tournaments, made very good coin. I still compete, but not as well as I used to. These days I spend more time coaching juniors.

Comment

I always used the Fred Flintstone approach, start from the top of the steps and twinkle toe it as fast as possible and wing the ball as hard as possible and hope it nails the the sweet spot and the pins go flying out of control. Over the line is totally and completely legal where I grew up, you can end up halfway down the lane if you want to. It was fun.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

This is getting pretty damn serious. I got me a ball that fits like OJ's glove for $1.08. I got to find a bag. Sunday morning open bowling just up the street is $1.49/game. Yabba. Dabba. Do!!!! Can I bowl with only one eye? We shall partially see.:ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Not to worry funny man:

http://www.billingsgazette.net/artic.../25-bowler.txt

Just envision the pins as cheap ebay guitars you want to snag.

Comment

Well La-Te-Da, Mr. 300 I haven't bowled in years. I'll try next Sunday and keep you posted with medical updates. If I join a mixed league, I'll be "Bowling for Concubine"
                      Last edited by fett; 01-28-2007, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Hey Fett, I have a blast bowling, I get so drunk that I'm practically falling down, and still get a really HIGH score, no wait thats golf, nevermind,,, bowlings great for you guys up there in the frozen northland, I don't even know where the closest bowling alley is, we play golf year round down here, I think my highest score was a 156 but I'm not sure which sport :ROTF:
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

When I bowled in a night league years ago, I had to have at least 8 beers just to loosen up. I won't go into the dart league I was in. Sunday morning cheap bowling could be a challenge.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                          X