Speaking of bowling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of bowling

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: What's the highest score you ever rolled? In league bowling, mine was 254. And my average was 154. I was on a roll. And, I got a trophy and everything.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I went bowling a few nights ago. I got an 85

But we did manage to steal two pins and crack a ball in half. And we didn't even get caught! How metal is that?!

Comment

I've bowled maybe 30 or 40 times in my life, but this is a true story-

Years ago I was home on break from school, & went out partying with a couple of highschool buds. Bars were pretty dead, so we went bowling on one of the Navy bases. My friend's dad was a retired officer, and the bowling & brew were dirt cheap on base. Anyway, we got shithoused & bowled like you might expect, low 100s at best for most of the night. Then on our last game, I start off with a 7 in the first frame & proceed to start bowling strike after strike. I was just heaving the fucker straight down the middle, no hook whatsoever & the pins just kept going down. After about the 5th strike people around us start watching. A couple more strikes, more people start watching. I'm just laughing my ass off, people are cheering me on. Anyway, I ended up getting all 11 strikes for a 277.
      After that one, we all went back to bowling in the low 100s, and I don't think I've ever broken 180 since then.

Comment

It can be done. What other sport is there where you can get shitfaced and still do good?

Comment

Dude, dont play it down. I rolled for the first time in 15 years. Due to the sudden stop at the line, I hurt for three days. (sore, trying not to say my ass hurt for days). You try bowling again! Not to mention the amazing display of geriatric and subhumans that *adorned* the place. Holy Krizap. <wash hands> Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat. Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Comment

Im content to bowl on the Nintendo wii these days. I pretty much suck just as bad as real bowling.

Comment

Originally posted by Cybersavior View Post
              Dude, dont play it down. I rolled for the first time in 15 years. Due to the sudden stop at the line, .
              Yeah, the last time I bowled at the alley just up the street, I thought I was going to die. The shoes stuck like Nikes. I had no confidence at all. Being 6'6", I used to throw balls that when they hit the pins everyone would turn a look. I was like a 357 Magnum.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I bowled on a Saturday mornign league from when I was 5 until I graduated from high school in '91. It was hard my junior and senior year to go in and bowl at 9am when I was still drunk. So, my avg started slipping. Ended my senior year with a 188 average. My all time high game was a 277. Unfortunately, I haven't been bowling in about a year. I'm contemplating getting on a weekly team again.
                My Toys:
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                '94 Dinky HX in Black
                '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

205 is my record

Comment

I suck at bowling. I think I got a little over 100 when I last bowled (a few years ago). My parents have been in leagues for like 30 years. We used to go to bowling alleys all the time when I was a kid, but all my little brother and I did was waste our money playing video games... which we also sucked at.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth79 View Post
                      205 is my record
                      +1 although I think it was a 207 (I beat you) but I am a straight thrower and could never get the hook worth a crap and didn't care. Usually by the third game we are all full of beer and cheap pizza and nobody cares.

Comment

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                          Did one of your pins fly out and hit one on another lane? :ROTF:

An even 200 is the best I've ever achieved.
                          -Rick

Comment

I tried bowling and fucked up my left knee instead. Beautiful!
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                              Did one of your pins fly out and hit one on another lane? :ROTF:

An even 200 is the best I've ever achieved.
                              old joke...bowled a 300 and won
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X