No announcement yet.

All you guys considering marriage:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started dating my ex-wife in '95, got engaged in '96, moved into an apartment together in '97, married in '98, bought a house in '99. After moving into the house, things just changed (she turned mental for some reason LOL) and I barely spoke to the psycho for two years before she moved out and we got divorced. Been single ever since and have no desire to get married or have any kids now, and I'm 34. I haven't even had a girlfriend since she's been gone.
    There have been a few chicks here and there, but just little flings. I think I'll be single for the rest of my life and probably turn into a bitter old man who yells at kids to get off his lawn.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
      Taking marital advice from ron would be like taking guitar lessons from toejam.
      Says the man who wears a hat with fireworks. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Says the man who wears a hat with fireworks. :ROTF:
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Quick someone find the pic of Mark with that hat!

Comment

Toe, the worse thing in life is to be in love, as in forever, and have it end one way or the other. I was a one trick pony. I committed everything I had from the age of 28 to 38. I just can't do that again. However, you are still a young pup. So don't give up. But, I understand.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

And now you are making jokes after being so sappy. I love this board.

Comment

This thread saddens me, at the sametime I think I won't ever get married. I tell my Mom that and she gets pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  Toe, the worse thing in life is to be in love, as in forever, and have it end one way or the other. I was a one trick pony. I committed everything I had from the age of 28 to 38. I just can't do that again. However, you are still a young pup. So don't give up. But, I understand.
                  Eh, I don't even care about being in a relationship now. I thought she was the one, everything was perfect, we were so compatible, I was totally committed... I guess I should have been committed to an insitution instead. :ROTF:
                  Oh, well, it was fine while it lasted, I guess. Maybe I was too young when I got married, but whatever. I don't need that aggravation any more and would rather not bother.

Comment

Me...

Comment

It's life, grasshopper. When you meet the right "One" you will forget about this thread. Take it from, so far, the oldest member here, be honest with yourself; be noble; and be yourself. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to find the right girl. But, I did this years ago, so what do I know?

Comment

Toe. You are not helping here.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: We need lots and lots of kids.

Comment

Why are these guys left handed?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: That's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            Toe. You are not helping here.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: We need lots and lots of kids.
                            LOL I don't need no stinkin' kids!

Comment

They only stink for about 3 years.:ROTF:

Comment

i have chosen not to reproduce for the good of the planet. the kid would be a monster.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X