All you guys considering marriage:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me started...

I kicked mine out for a few hours last night.
    Made her parents come and get her at 2am.

Fucking pshyco..

Comment

I've told my wife to get out plenty of times. She just won't leave.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Taking marital advice from ron would be like taking guitar lessons from toejam.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I think he was making a "Joke" However, it wasn't very funny. . How could anyone base anything on what is said here? That's what makes it a great place. Because, if we say what we say here in the real world .................................!!!!!!!!!!!:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          Last edited by fett; 01-07-2007, 06:22 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Comment

Reminds me of a joke I heard many years ago...

Q: What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?
              A: Better not have to to tell her anything. You already told her twice!

Of course I'm looking over my shoulder as I type this!
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Was married about 26 years ago for 2 years. She left and went to Europe. Said, she wanted to travel the world. Never saw or heard from her again.

I haven't been married since then. I just stay home and play my guitars. Been in the singles game and no more. Been there done that!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Was she the love of your life? What she did will take the wind right of your sails . My love died 10 years into our marriage. I will never get over that. She was 38. That's all there was and will ever be.

Comment

i belive in the instituion of marriage, but only as long as I'm not involved. Shawn said it all. We're in non marrying times though if you ask me, you have to get very lucky if you tie the knot. With all the material type people out in the clubs now though, the word Love seems like a myth to me. In the words of Gordon Gekko-"Love is a myth that people made up ages ago to keep them from jumping out of windows" That's from an old movie Wallstreet, and it kinda applies when I look around these days.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Bullshit. Tommy. You may be too young and do what you do. But, when I found my mate, that was that. This flinging one's dick this way and that is just wrong. However, this was a few years after my wife's death and a neighbor lady literally flopped her breasts right in my kitchen. What was one to do?

Comment

no bullshit here Fettster, I live among the most material fashion show "look at me" people in the world, but at the same time it's a beautiful place and I'll never leave. I watched my parents stay married through 8 lunatic children, and they were lovebirds till the end. My mom is 83, my dad died when he was 86, they would be married for 60 something years now, and my point was that I believe in the institution of marriage, I watched my parents be there for all of us , spoil us, were extremely cool when we were in trouble, and they still managed to pull it off, I'm no kid, physically that is, I'll be 42 in a couple of weeks, I have a sister and brothers older than you. Who said anything about swinging anyone's dick one way or the other? I'd be doing that but i've got a killer girlfriend. She's 13 years younger, and i'd do anything in the world for her. If I was single, yes , I would be fooling around Fett, and I was married as well, but we were a horrible match. It was fiery, exciting, hot, anger filled(by her) and we made a big mistake by doing it too early. Shawn said it all as I said above but take it from me, we are not in marrying times Fett. Look at the divorce ratio, it's a joke, nobody stays together anymore, and when I say nobody, I mean in general. iknow there's a lot of happily married people on this board. No bullshit coming out of my mouth on this one though, marriage in general is not a smart move these days, and if you're "LUCKY" enough to have found the right person then I'm sure that's got to feel great and that kicks ass. I know I'll never say I do again, it was the most miserable thing i've ever experienced, and i'm not putting all the blame on her either. It takes two.

Comment

That is a frame of mind. Mares eats oats. And does eats oats. And little lambs eat ivy. I am a lamb. And I don't buy it. When you commit to a woman, that's that. Call me old fashion. But if a man had the brains God gave a goose, all this BS would stop.

Comment

didn't I just say I have girlfriend or am I losing it?
                            (shakes head frantically to get cobwebs out!!!) Nope, I said I have a girlfriend, for 3 years now. All i said is if I didn't, I'd be fooling around not be married. If you want to hear about what marriage did to me, you won't blame for saying i'd never do it again, but we were both wrong for each other.
                            I also went to prep school in New England, learned enough there to skip college to tell you the truth, so no goose brain either, you're just not reading it , or retaining it, you're Fetting out Fettster-lol

Comment

Let me end my case with this last thought-
                              If you can't roll over and make out with your wife in the morning, tell her you love her (and mean it) have sex if there's time,(and want to) then do not get married.
                              That's my theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                                bullshit...get married to the right woman and its all good...

What happens is people marry too quick or too young or for all the wrong reasons. marriage is no joke and you need to be damn sure you and you potential spouse are compatible BEFORE you tie the not.

+ a gagillion..
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X