Wii. The game system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I JUST BOUGHT ONE!!!

...A Nintendo 64 that is! It came with two controller and 7 games including Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Smash Brother, Mario 64 and 4 more games
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I plan to buy one during the first quarter of the next year.I MUST play the new Zelda and I've already bought it though

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
        Actually the N64 was originally supposed to be called "Ultra" if my memory serves me correctly.
        Correct. In the early stages it was called "Project Reality" because of the 3D gameplay. Later it was called " Nintendo Ultra 64".. eventually the Ultra was dropped.
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

The N64 is a great machine. I hate to think how much time I put into Turok 2! And then there were those mad drunken nights playing 4-way multiplayer Mario Kart.....

Comment

Drunken Mario Kart is amazing!! Almost as good as drunken MORTAL KOMBAT!!!
            If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

Goldeneye on the N64. Best.Game.Ever.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

^ Too true. Too true.
                If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

it's good, but it not the best game ever. this is:

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Lots of folks on the Call Of Doody 3 forum at Xbox.com are saying Treyarch did a horrible job on it - like you can't hop through windows anymore, and you have to walk around small rocks instead of stepping over them.

And the Multiplayer only lets you pick Americans - none of the other Allies.

They're also saying the guns have been largely redone and some are not period-correct in both availability and power.

I liked CoD2, but afer seeing an endless stream of rush-jobs that get patched down the road (and patched and patched and patched), plus the MarketPlace being flooded with buyable add-ons long before a free playable demo, as well as the slick "in-engine" movies being used to con people into buying the games on release day, I'm stirring up crap on the Xbox forums for people to not buy into the hype. Let the new games rot on store shelves, and don't go to the "Emergence Day" type crap, until they provide a fully-functional playable demo, and to stop acting like sheep that run out and buy a game as soon as it hits.

Once a developer has your money, they don't care if it doesn't work, they do not have to offer refunds. Gears Of War went Gold, and there's tons of people that have reported problems with the game, yet it's still selling and the patch is "being worked on". Those problems could have been found before the game hit the shelf if they had released a playable demo, but they knew they had problems and were stuck with a deadline (PS3/Resistance: Fall Of Man launch), so they rushed it out and left people feeling cheated.

I have had good success with the online on COD3 but I never played 2 online.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                    X