No announcement yet.

Nervous about upcoming tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go in & get 'em done don't stress what pain you might go thru it's a needdle going into your skin it's gonna hurt to some degree.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

How about a Jacobs Ladder will that do Jerry?

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post

AND....before anyone who doesn't know me says anything stupid..I'm a chick!!
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

I have "lymp nads". But, I'm old.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

My brother is in town this week and I am going to have him add some more stuff to this one.
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Kabong View Post
            Worried about tatoo pain? LOL. Try a Prince Albert with a urethra reroute that makes you shoot out the top like a whale though an implanted stainless steel funnel.
            I had a frenum piercing for a few months; the ex-wife didn't like the feel. I almost went with the Prince Albert, though.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I had a frenum piercing for a few months; the ex-wife didn't like the feel. I almost went with the Prince Albert, though.
              see, that shit is crazy. The ol' pork sword is for penetrating, not for being penetrated.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                My brother is in town this week and I am going to have him add some more stuff to this one.

Wow, that Floyd Rose tat is SWEET!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                  Wow, that Floyd Rose tat is SWEET!!!
                  it has the whole deal, from the bridge to the pup to the nut and tuners. wow
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Well, almost crunch time. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow evening after the drive home!! Wish me luck!

Comment

You'll be fine bro!! Hopefully mine will be ready to add in a few days..I'm "itchin for ink"..
                      but you'll see, they are addicting.

Comment

I've been searching for a design for ages. I have something in mind, but haven't found THE design yet. And if I settle for something, I'll find exactly what I wanted a week later
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

If an artist is worth a flip they can take what is in your mind and bring it to life. If they cant then I wouldnt bother with them.

Comment

^^My Tattoo artist of choice is great...
                            He does great pictures...all styles...
                            Here is his self-portrait:

He is a fantastic artists and a great person to hang out and also
                            a great person to deal with ...
                            He said he gives me now discount cause I have 3 tattoos and I
                            said I will get more so that`s another + for him..
                            He already gave my sister discount cause I brought her to him

His painting:

Me under the needle:

Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I'm another old coot here...got my first one at 20 back in '79. Only bikers and punks had em then..I wa neither...LOL.

got my second one at 40 YO an am thinking about my third when I'm 60!!

That ones gonna be on my old hairy ass too!!
                              the tatoo guy will work for his money that day , my friend!!

Comment

Working...
                              X