Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no more addicting than coffee.

Comment

I've played MMORPGS including WOW for about 7 years in total. I'm not currently playing anything but I think the problem is that there is no form of entertainment nearly as good for the price.

Comment

I just see all the level 40+ chars and it makes me want my own horse to ride.

Comment

I myself was an Ever Quest player of 5 years now, I stopped playing about 3-4 months ago. It was takeing up alot of my time , & I stopped doing alot of the things I loved doing , guitar being 1 of them.
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Mom needs to kick his ass and make him go get a job.Little buggar
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

This kid is stupid.He doesn't go to school or work.He'll feel like a dumass when he turns 20.Poor kiddie.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Yeah, check out the stunning transformation your body undergoes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qriXG...related&search=

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I knew a guy who spent 10 years of his real life on that game. And he lost his job because he couldn't get up in the mornings...
                  The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                    I knew a guy who spent 10 years of his real life on that game. And he lost his job because he couldn't get up in the mornings...
                    10 years of what game?

Comment

Working...
                    X