No announcement yet.

Gonna be in Nashville...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there are 2 Ernest Tubbs shops. One is on Broadway, not sure about the other. If you go to Gruhn's, ask to speak with Keith Gregory. Nicest guy in there and he will cut you the best deal.

BTW Alvin, that was your 666th post!

Comment

Well, we just got back from Nashville. We had an excellent time. Here are some pics:

Twenty foot guitar parked outside our hotel:

The "Rock Star" themed dinner party Friday night. This is my lame-ass attempt at dressing like a rock star...note the stupid looking eye make-up that I'm wearing...:ROTF: I'm not knocking on the guys that wear the eye make-up, just saying it looks stupid on me.

My wife (on the right) and four of her closest Mary Kay friends:

More of my wife's friends:

We didn't get to do anything but Mary Kay functions. We missed the Bluebird Cafe show, but we made up for it in the hotel bar.

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Hell you have to pay to park at Gruhn's.Great shop tho'Mr G is a very nice guy too.I bought that stone finished DR5 in 2004( during NAMM) and it kicks ass.I got it for$299.00 with OHSC and hang tags.In that same dingy pawn shop there was a 94 stone finish RR only one I've ever seen.
        Glad you had a good time I like Nashville.I usualy do the Symrna guitar show loads of fun.
        Last edited by straycat; 11-12-2006, 10:43 PM.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
        X