X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Jeri!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Best of luck Jeri,although I really don't think you need as much as you think you do!!
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Best of luck to you and yer band. Now go out there and kick some ass!
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Well, we played...and we lost. Did we ever.....sheesh. I'm not sure wtf our dummers problem was, but he blew it. It wasn't a sound problem, the PA was working fine, the other bands all used it, and no one had problems. He just went off in left field. He did better at the show we played when he was only with us 1 1/2 weeks!! The first 2 songs, he missed the ending..he just kept playing..another song..he just played some shit I have never heard before....for at least the first 45 seconds of the song. One slow one we do might as well have been a thrash tune..yep it was that fast...grrrr. We didn't deserve to win by any means, I was really embarrassed. The crowd wasn't that great, so it was mostly musicians...
          Then later him and the singer got into it, the bass player broke it up.
          But on the bright side....
          We made some friends with other bands and did get some compliments.
          Ah well. shit happens.

Comment

That sucks
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

At least the tigers will win

But the Lions are gonna lose
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

ya know,.... I used to play with a drummer that would go off autopilot, or sometimes just keep going on course like an unprogrammed autopilot..when that happens ya just gotta go with it.. but ya.. it really can screw with the band.. "where ya takin us now and how are we going to end this?" type of thing.

Comment

That's right!!!! Blame the drummer.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I'm really just kidding. I don't know how you band guys do it.. My hat is off to anyone who has the balls to mount a stage.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post
                    At least the tigers will win

But the Lions are gonna lose
                    Can't argue with that logic bro!!

And Fett, of course I'm gonna blame the drummer, he's not here to defend himself...:ROTF:

Comment

Well Sis....we all know it couldn't possibly be the guitarists fault!
                      Maybe the Bass....but never the guitarist!
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X