Chris Rock's mom sues Cracker Barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Jinx, would you consider starting a thread about how people treat waiters?

It sounds interesting!
    lol if your serious sure...but it would be more like a "get this off my chest" lol

Comment

I cant get waited on in an O'Charleys restaurant so I don't go there.Raceism? No just shitty help.I was in a 711 type place waiting to pay for a few things and the black girl running the register payed no attention to me and waited on the black guy behind me did I get mad and holler RACEISM no I just said I guess the chips and gas are free tonight and walked out.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
        lol if your serious sure...but it would be more like a "get this off my chest" lol
        Yeah, do it... I have some shit to say there too.
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
          lol if your serious sure...
          Yeah, man...did you see any smilies?

Originally posted by jinx
          but it would be more like a "get this off my chest" lol
          Nothing wrong with a little venting, bro! It'll be a good thread.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Fuck Chris Rock's mom and her bogus lawsuit! Two words, PATIENCE BITCH! I'm over these cockroaches who scream discrimination and racism and everyother shit their little minds can think of every chance they get "coz we black".
            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
              Fuck Chris Rock's mom and her bogus lawsuit! Two words, PATIENCE BITCH! I'm over these cockroaches who scream discrimination and racism and everyother shit their little minds can think of every chance they get "coz we black".
              Keyword there is, "Little minds"...

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                its called the Cracker Barrel for a reason!!! We weren't allowed to use the name Honkey Bucket. Jeesh!!-Lou

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Honkey Bucket!! Too funny! :ROTF:

Comment

You also have the choice to get the fuck up and leave if the service sucks.
                    + a trillion!!!

Comment

Cracker Barrels suck for service from Memphis to MInneapolis, so she's got no case. When you walk into a Cracker Barrel, you run the risk of being late for your own funeral.

very one I know who's eaten at one has a story about how crappy the service is. It equals the food.

My wife and I won't even go into one anymore.

Only place worse we've eaten at was a Boston Market. Our food smelled like a homeless guy. We wouldn't even bring it home to our dog. I figured he'd just roll in it, and then he'd stink.

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
                        Our food smelled like a homeless guy.
                        Uh

how do you know?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X