No announcement yet.

Loud Neighbors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now E..Let's say I was called to Mike Tyson's house and his bruised up bitch wants him to go to jail..and he tells me in that dumb voice.."Hell no, I ain't goin' to muddafuggin' jail bitches..fuck that". I'm just supposed to say.."well OK then..see ya"..Noooooo, I gotta take care of biz..one way or the other..

Hey this was way before tasers and shit..I didn't even carry pepper spray. All I had was my service weapon and my trusty 4D Mag-Lite..that's it..

Believe me..most "assholes" don't want to go BACK to jail..I'd say about 8 out of 10 WILL put up a fight, or worse..and what do they do in jail..work out and practice street tactuics against cops and gaurds..the REAL deal!!!

so, that's what I'm used to fighting..it got old.

How in the hell do you think I got disabled and had to take a retirement..remember THAT story..

Hell, if I was still working I wouldn't be here right now talking about it..I'd be well..working.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you know, I was kinda like street kid, hanged out with "nice" friends and did a lot of fucked up shit, EVERY DAY.

And I went to a Karate practice for some time. The coach sent me into the competition wich was my first and last one.

Anyway, In my weight category the other guys were older and a lot more experienced than me.

My first fight was with the dude who won that tournament. He was the meanest dude, everyone was afraid of him because he was very tough.

Then the fight started, we were goofing around a bit, and then he came on to me, he threw a gentle punch on my stomach. The referees stoped the fight and cave him a point for this. I was like WTF??? Then the fight continued, I suddenly forgot all the rules and techniques.

My street avarenes kicked in. I told myself, this motherfucker ain't touching me again.

So I went on to thim, a strong hook right in the face.

The dude almost fell down. He was red in the face

The referees stoped the fight, cave me a warning and he got a point because of that.

Then we continued. bada-bing-bada-bang, same thing, a good right hook in the face.

The referees stoped the fight and cave me another warning, and he got another point because of my cruelty.

Now he was blue in the face

I thoght, maybe these hooks wont help me win in karate

So we continued fighting, and then with all my strenght I made a good straight punch with my left hand..... right in his face AGAIN

The referees ended the fight, they holded that dude up, because he couldn't stand by himself.

He was purple in the face

I got a warning and he got a point, he won 4-0 :lol

I thought, this is funny, I loose because I kick ass

The other contestants suddenly were afraid of me

The dude whos ass I kicked won the whole tournament.

I didn't got any points in the tournament. ZERO.

I made a lot of hits, but those didn't count because the technique wasn't right and I wasn't playing by the rules

I wasn't last either, becase the others were afraid of getting points by hitting me

There were a lot of 0-0 ties. But everyone knew who the real winner was.

My coach was proud of me

I would have won on the streets. And that counts. If I want to compete I can play a ball.
      Last edited by Endrik; 10-06-2006, 08:52 AM.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
      X