No announcement yet.

School shooting in PA....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually blaming any kind of music for these kind of acts is just too stupid.. I don't think anyone who killed someone and then themselves has written a note saying "Slayer and/or Ozzy made me do it".
    Blaming the music has become a trick lawyers love to use in order to try to snatch more money. If you're a man, you stand for your actions, you don't blame other people, music, art or whatever for your actions.
    I'm sure everyone on this forum are honorable people with dignity who are every bit as aware of this as I am.
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Ha funny this thread popped up (not funny that it happened that sucks) my mom just out of no where goes "Sean if someone comes into your school and starts shooting what are you going to do?" first the small chance that that does happen since 95% of my school are preps, its unlikely that it would happen. if it did happen there are so many staircases and hallways in my school i could safely avoid the dude or if im on the second or first floor, hop out a window when the shooting starts and run away. if you hear/see the first shot or see him pulling the gun it would be very easy to get away in my school. plus the police station is about 400 yards down the street. i pretty much had to tell her that the chance of this happening is very small in my school. and there is a difference between a high school with 2000~ kids in it and a one room school house with 30 amish kids in it.

Comment

I just don't like guns in general. I'd rather fight, fist to fist, or at least battle the old style way, with swords. I feel like guns, as cool as they are, are cowardly because you don't have to actually face your victim, just shoot them from yards and yards away. It's a terrible thing, and I live right on the PA border in Maryland. I feel bad for the Amish, especially. For some reason this feels worse than when regular schools in Colorado are attacked like this. The Amish are so simple, and have never caused me any trouble; they're respectable, and seem very nice overall. I think because the Amish, to me, feel separated from the current culture, this level of hatred that exists these days is a far worse tragedy to befall them. All I keep thinking about is that picture of the Amish guy, with the suspenders, straw hat, and big beard with his head down.

Cheers,
        Nick

Comment

This is really sad. I took the family to Amish country two weeks ago on a nice Sunday afternoon (first time visit). Really nice people and we had a great time. My 3 kids (11, 9, 7) wanted to play with some of them. I wouldn't blame the Amish if they put a fence up around their borders to keep the sick F's out.

Comment

:ROTF: The Amish border will be better constructed and have better security than our own US borders!

Comment

Terrible, horrible fact of life is that we no longer have cowards that just can't handle they're own life killing themselves, we now have those assholes thinking with nothing to lose, they'll take out some other unrelated, totally defenseless people with them.

This story made me so sick and sad I can't tell you. Imagine the fear of those children. It makes you lose faith in the Human Race. This made me hug my 3 children even more than usual. You cannot protect their innocence with shit like this all over the TV.

Mad as hell !!!

Comment

Working...
              X