School shooting in PA....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School shooting in PA....

Did anybody hear about this today??? Some 32 year old fuckmeister decided to take his life...along with a few kids ages from 6 to 12 in some Amish one room shool house. He left a fucking suicide note at his house, and dropped his own kids off at the bus stop on the way out...
    What the fuck is this stupid goddamn world coming to, and why are we continuing to let this shit happen?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

It just made me sad. I mean really sad. It's hard to stop crazy people. In fact, it can't be done. There are 270,000,000 minds out there. How many minds have gone wrong?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It becomes more than a Shame & a Tragedy when the ones we try to protect, raise nurture, become the victims. As a parent when I read or see about these things going on in our country, No quarter was given to these & other children, NONE should be given!
      This will not bring back the victims of these crimes nor will it deture others by much if at all from commiting such crimes again, I guess being a Parent this just hits a little personal.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

This guy killed himself after he killed. The sad truth is that a suicidal person who has to take his or her last lick at society is something we can't prevent or stop.

Comment

I think these sickos crave the fame they'll get as they go out and take someone with them. We should not identify the killers, maybe the lack of publicity will stop these copycats. Why give them the satisfaction of knowing they'll be famous for 15 minutes?

Maybe if they know they won't be IDed, they'll just shoot themselves and leave the kids alone.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I can't imagine a sick person that would go after little girls.

To make it worse, the Amish? WTF could they have possibly done to him and his? Drive a horse cart in the fast lane? Sell him some bunk organic carrots?

Total waste of the air he breathed. I can only hope that he was a poor father and his kids are genetically not his so they learned nothing from him.

I find it hard to believe this dude was considered "right in the head" by anyone's standards before this. The old days weren't so great either, but I do believe they locked up a good number of people that were beyond help for societie's safety. I cringe to think of that option and cringe even more to think what rights will be trounced to prevent this again.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                +1,000,000,000,000
                -Rick

Comment

This manical behavior has been going on since Day 1. There are some people that just suck. Everything is just as it always has been. The only difference is any crazy act gets worldwide recognition It's still safe out there. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Yep, burn in hell

Comment

That's pretty fucked-up, but I can't help myself wondering if they'll find a metal CD in his car, and try to shift the blame to an easier target....

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                        That's pretty fucked-up, but I can't help myself wondering if they'll find a metal CD in his car, and try to shift the blame to an easier target....
                        Ahhh Haaaa!

Yep, they did find a Marilyn Manson cd in the Suspect's Home!!

They also discovered he often watched Metal Mania on VH-1..and SpongeBob, according to family.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Marilyn Manson, metal? Bwahahaa

John 5 is a crazy guitarist but no way that shines through on the Manson records. Too bad!
                          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            This manical behavior has been going on since Day 1. There are some people that just suck. Everything is just as it always has been. The only difference is any crazy act gets worldwide recognition It's still safe out there. I think.
                            Yeah but here is the difference now. The percentage of them has gone up.

Put too many rats in a cage of lets say 100 rats - 10% are violent.

Put 500 rats in and the % goes up to 12% for example.

Put 1000 in and the % goes up to 15%.

Don't mean to get mathmatical here but this is basic to animal behavior. For one there are too many damn people. Second we have a hugely disfunctional society whose values are all screwed up.

Personal responisbility and discipline and common sense have been taken out of society and in their place you have mulitculturalism, diversity, tolerance, corruption, etc... All bullshit. Follow the money.

I look at the incident as another symptom showing up on the news displaying how fucked up America has become thanks to corruption, ingnorance, laziness and all the basic human behaviors when you take out and attack all the things that use to be our value system.
                            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                              Marilyn Manson, metal? Bwahahaa

John 5 is a crazy guitarist but no way that shines through on the Manson records. Too bad!

Yes I agree..Same goes with Rob Zombie..he's in that too right??

Well, he did some cool shred with DLR back in '98 but that album flopped..which sucked because it wasn't that bad..most of us would be happy if VH came out with that today..I think!

Well, no matter how ya look at it..it's all Marilyn Manson's and Dee Snider's fault..just ask Tipper and Al Gore..

Something about "We're not gonna take it"..just makes you want to blow up schools..I mean it's Soooooo hardcore!!!!
                              Last edited by horns666; 10-03-2006, 02:58 PM. Reason: I fucked up!

Comment

Working...
                              X