No announcement yet.

Old cars and the pollution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just glad those stinkers are mostly off the road. I am former 66 Mustang Fastback owner and as long as I wasn't behind me, life was good.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I used to drive a '70 Duster (before I was hit head on at 50mph), 225 slant six and a one barrel carter. Dual exhaust, no headers, no catalytic converter.

I know that smell. I kinda miss it. At one time I had a bad exhuast leak, and the exhuast fumes were coming in the cab thru the trunk. I smelled like clean burning exhuast when I would go out on a date:P
      I duct taped the hell out of the cardboard behind the backseat. That worked. Fixing the exhuast later probably saved me a few brain cells.

Comment

I had an 85 full size blazer that if I strted it up after sitting overnight there would be enough smoke to make it look like the house was on fire. It only lasted about 3 seconds.

Matt

Comment

collectors or historical (25 years old) plates..and no worries of any of this crap..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yep... I have a historical plate on my piece of shit 78 Impala.
            No saftey inspections, no emmisions, no renewals!

Had em on my duster too.

Comment

Working...
            X