X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    Quijibo:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1612910

Bart Simpson was playing Scrabble and he used his last remaining letters to spell out QUIJIBO or something like that.
    I remember that episode!

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    Check out the HILARIOUS ad campaign for the Philips Bodygroom:

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

Watch the music video on there too.

Comment

a gril who is a friend of mine wanted to bikini wax my pubic hair, I'm not really sure about that wax stuff, I can't imagine the pain when tearing that stuff on my testicles. I'll stick with the razors for now. I shave everything, I don't have any body hair, beard, moustaches... I only have my hair (head), eyebrows and eyelashes. I sweat like a pig, but without the hair it's much better, better hygene.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm clean downstairs to Endbat. Girls like it a lot better that way.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post

I would imagine that..I keep it well groomed..even put a little foundation on it..maybe some blush..

The wife appreciates it..I know I would..who in the hell wants a grassy knoll..gaggin' on a hair, stuck on your the back of your tongue like a popcorn kernel...quawwwwwwww..I haven't did that since 1980..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            tell me about it, chicks just love to suck my cleany wheenie

some girls shave, some wax. Waxed box is a lot better, way smoother and the hair doesn't grow for about 2-3 weeks. But when hair is starting to come out, then you have to grow them to certain length to be able to wax them again. Both ways have pros. and cons. I've never tried that waxing stuff, I'm scared that it will rip by balls off.
            Last edited by Endrik; 10-03-2006, 04:22 PM.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"I've never tried that waxing stuff, I'm scared that it will rip by balls off."

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Into the Pit" suddenly got a whole new meaning
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

that video is fucking hilarious!
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                  X