Shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving

I know this is an awkward thing to post but to all who haven't tried it, pick up a Norelco Bodygroom. I'm a hairy fellow (in fact some of my friends have nicknamed me "Sasquatch") and I've always been frustrated trying to remove excess bodyhair. Usually the frustration comes from a combination of pain/excess bloodloss . But you can literally "run" this bodygroom product all over and experience nary a nick. The ol' lady loves it as well.

Anyone else have one of these?

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:49 PM.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by texasfury View Post
      You know damn well what specific topic this thread is going to gravitate to, right?
      "Balls!!!! I say". I am as hairy as they come. Thank, Gene, it's red/blond so it's hard to see.:ROTF: :ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I've never used that one but what I do use are those dry razor thingies that look like a little switchblades. I'm no sasquach but I have a hairy chest. I live in Tejas where it can get over 100's in the summer so I trim the wool regularly...yep even downstairs and armpits
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I've got one of those little electric shavers. That thing's pretty cool. Once was dateing this chick that was kinda wooley down there so I used to just leave it out at random places in the apartment. To my surprise after a few months I got home and she used it!
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I am a queejibo but I dont bother trying to control it. In regards to down stairs some will say mowing the yard makes the tree look bigger, but that stuff is too much to keep up with. I am doing good to shave my face regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
              I am a queejibo
              ??
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My thoughts exactly RX, what the fuck is a queejibo? Sounds like the name of a fish a Japanese chick beats you with at a fetish club.
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

nothin wrong with squatin over a mirror with a bic razor in hand to shave yer nads......just dont nic the seam........it'll bleed for a week!!
                  yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                    nothin wrong with squatin over a mirror with a bic razor in hand to shave yer nads......just dont nic the seam........it'll bleed for a week!!
                    I'm a sadist so I just use Nair.
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Quijibo:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1612910

Bart Simpson was playing Scrabble and he used his last remaining letters to spell out QUIJIBO or something like that.

I had considered buying the Norelco/Philips Bodygroom (electric body hair trimmer) until I took a Gillette Mach 3 to my crotch. Never bled. Scrotum skin is MUCH tougher than the skin on your face. Just make sure to pull the skin taught.

I'm actually serious. Then I did my amazingly bushy underarms. Now I keep it short.

Check out the HILARIOUS ad campaign for the Philips Bodygroom:

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

Watch the music video on there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                        That's the first place I went, but apparently SOMEbody didn't spell it right! Imagine that!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ooops, it came up on google that way.

Comment

I'm not putting a real razor near my nads! I'll use my electric trimmer and be happy with it.

Comment

I never shaved downstairs until recently becasue of all the hot weather. All i can say is , what a revelation! cant believe it took me this long to get round to doing it, no looking back. I dont shave my chest hair though thats just ghey!
                              Recently iv had more problems with freak nose/ eyebrow hair! Got an eyebrow hair stuck in my eye the other day and a freak nose hair that came down to my mouth and they are the worst to pull out, reduces a grown man to tears!
                              If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X