just saw the worst "comedy" ever!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    Tommy, you should see this Steve & Perry thing, it is the antithesis of Big Lebowski

PMSL, you got something against Journey??? It's Kevin and Perry....., and he's right, it's pretty dismal. A funny sketch, but a full length movie? Naaah, a 1 joke film. (Yet to identify the joke, but I'm sure it's in there)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
      Here's my secret to surviving this life without homicide or constant sedation: learn to laugh at stupidity. That being said there is such a thing as 'too stupid to be entertaining'.
      Here's my secret on how to fly in the air on a mere bicycle, swallow a xanny bar or four, shot of D, err Expresso, a few puffs off of a fatty and you're airborn.
      I laugh at stupidity because I'm sedated.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've never heard of it, but I should look into it. A couple great, funny-ass movies to see are Eurotrip, and Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow Toejam, I hope youre being sarcastic on those. Harold and Kumar was like watching a long stoopid commercial for White Castle. I never made it thru that one either. I never saw all of Road Trip either. I think I chose to use the rest of my time to floss my bleeding gums instead..............

Comment

You know what the worst comedy is? "Arthur". I just can't watch it. It was funny, I guess, years ago, but to watch a falling down drunk just doesn't cut it anymore.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Arthur is fukkin' hilarious Fett. 'He's taking a knife out of the cheese!!! Do you think he wants some cheese???!!!! "
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                PMSL, you got something against Journey??? It's Kevin and Perry....., and he's right, it's pretty dismal. A funny sketch, but a full length movie? Naaah, a 1 joke film. (Yet to identify the joke, but I'm sure it's in there)
                uhh yeah, Kevin and Perry, fuggit

I just came from an amazing concert, I almost forgot about this horrible motherfucker of a movie....I feel better now.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                  Wow Toejam, I hope youre being sarcastic on those. Harold and Kumar was like watching a long stoopid commercial for White Castle. I never made it thru that one either. I never saw all of Road Trip either. I think I chose to use the rest of my time to floss my bleeding gums instead..............
                  I am serious. I totally laughed my ass off! Road Trip was okay, but Euro Trip was much better, IMO.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Kevin and Perry" is a movie from a then-trendy TV comedy sketch, which was more irritating than funny. (That pretty much describes Harry Enfield...). However, hands down, the worst alleged "comedy" of all time is that fuckin' Mr Bean movie. By Christ that was pathetic. Or how about "Rat Race", that unbelievably lame rip-off of "It's A Mad,Mad,Mad,Mad World"?

Comment

White Castle was pretty cool.
                      But RoadTrip VS. Eurotrip.... I gotta say that Roadtrip is much much better, it is something I can relate to, and it was funny. But Eurotrip seriously dissapointed me. I thought It will be a good one, the beginning was good, but then it suddenly got very lame and booring. I wanted to see crazy sex journeys and parites, but all I got was this cute bullshit. The storyline wasn't well written. Eurotrips aren't like that at all, I know, I live here But those ManU soccer fans driving in France were hilarious tho, I laughed my ass off.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                      X