just saw the worst "comedy" ever!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saw the worst "comedy" ever!!!!

"Kevin & Perry Go Large" (2000, English)

Nothing has sucked more than this movie, and the soundtrack was the worst too.

I strongly recommend it to everyone because when you happen to see a bad movie then you can comfort yourself and say "but it wasn't nearly as bad as that godawful Kevin and Perry crap"
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

I love this film, maybe you have to be a Brit to appreciate it
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

4.5 on IMDB http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0205177/
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They were quite funny as a 2 minute sketch, but I can't imagine it working for a 90 minute film....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I gotta say that I like stupid sex comedies, from the classics like "Animal House" to the 80's bikini adventures to todays stuff, even the lamest ones like American Pie I can enjoy somehow. Ok, those are pretty much all American movies. I like stupid and lame jokes, I like gross stuff. That doesn't bother me at all.

I've never been a big fan of European movies. But I like Italian and French movies (comedies and dramas mostly), I dig many British movies, and although I don't like British humour, there are some decent British comedies. I've seen good movies from Asia (a lot of good ones there), Australia, South America etc. German movies pretty much all suck tho

But Steve And Perry is so lame, that I feel a lot more stupider than I was before after seeing it. It's not funny in any way. All the time I was like WTF? is this crap. Where are the jokes? It was even lame for me. Whoever made this movie is a fucking retarded wanker, I couldn't even imagine doing so fucked up bullshit like this. I can't even remember much from that movie, because it is so shitty that shit doesn't taste so shitty anymore. The actors were talelentless morons, they are not funny, they are stupid. I would watch a crack whore clown whiping his own ass more than this dick-diddledy-shit. Oh, and the music sucked too, what a fucking joke, sweet jesus in a broken condom machine, how could anyone stand this ass fucking. I lost 1,5 hours of my life watching this ass movie and listening to that crappy music. Fuck, it wasn't even a music, it was actually the sound of donkey banging a giant ladybug. If there's a justice in the world, everyone who made this piece of shit movie should breath the fart of Lurch from the Addams family for the rest of their life.
          Last edited by Endrik; 09-29-2006, 06:14 AM.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Fair enough, but surely you could have just turned it off, or gone done something else while other people carried on watching it?
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yes turn it off. Thats all I could do when I started watching Dumb and Dumber. Dumbest was the viewer who could sit through the entire shitty movie..............

Comment

no, you gotta bear that pain and show that you are the man

I loved Dumb and Dumber, the last scene with the bikini babes' bus was the ultimate example of dumbness.

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                  Yes turn it off. Thats all I could do when I started watching Dumb and Dumber. Dumbest was the viewer who could sit through the entire shitty movie..............
                  Dumb & Dumber was dreck. I have actually sat through the entire movie, it certainly wasn't so bad that I had to turn it off, but I won't lose any sleep if I never see it again. Just add it to the pantheon of celebrated works of comic "genius" Jim Carrey. I rate it right up there with The Cable Guy (which I did actually turn off)

I enjoyed Kevin & Perry Go Large. I thought it was a great pisstake on all those 15 year old middle class wannabes who, the whole while they bemoan how awful their parents are, are still totally dependent on them to buy their turntables/tracksuits/bling/whatever to support whatever fad-of-the-moment they are fashioning themselves after. Kevin & Perry are a hopeless pair of wannabe Ibizas djs, but you could easily swap in a pair of gangsta rappers or nu-metallers in their place.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow G, you should write movie reviews professionally!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      But Steve And Perry is so lame, that I feel a lot more stupider than I was before after seeing it. It's not funny in any way. All the time I was like WTF? is this crap. Where are the jokes? It was even lame for me. Whoever made this movie is a fucking retarded wanker, I couldn't even imagine doing so fucked up bullshit like this. I can't even remember much from that movie, because it is so shitty that shit doesn't taste so shitty anymore. The actors were talelentless morons, they are not funny, they are stupid. I would watch a crack whore clown whiping his own ass more than this dick-diddledy-shit. Oh, and the music sucked too, what a fucking joke, sweet jesus in a broken condom machine, how could anyone stand this ass fucking. I lost 1,5 hours of my life watching this ass movie and listening to that crappy music. Fuck, it wasn't even a music, it was actually the sound of donkey banging a giant ladybug. If there's a justice in the world, everyone who made this piece of shit movie should breath the fart of Lurch from the Addams family for the rest of their life.

Erm, so you going to see the sequel then or what?

Relax, there isn't one, I hope!

I'm personally looking forward to "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan", that character cracks me up!!
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Dumb and dumber is pulitzer prize winning material in my book.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, you should see this Steve & Perry thing, it is the antithesis of Big Lebowski

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            Tommy, you should see this Steve & Perry thing, it is the antithesis of Big Lebowski
                            Say no more pal 'o mine, I will never watch this after that description. steve & Perry can blow my big red banana seat cock-lol
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Here's my secret to surviving this life without homicide or constant sedation: learn to laugh at stupidity. That being said there is such a thing as 'too stupid to be entertaining'.
                              |My CSG gallery|
                              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                              X