No announcement yet.

So... I'm back.. and I got married...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Steve! No gettcha a coulple 'o yunguns brewin' and enjoy life!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Congrats Steve, sorry I couldn't make it but I couldn't really ask off on a Sat. at the new job. We'll try to get together soon.

Comment

Congrats Steve but ...

Well, *somebody* had to do it.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys!

There were WAY TOO MANY FUCKING PICTURES! I was actually getting irritated by the camera flash, and the "pose" shit. But I sucked it up and had a good time.

I'll either wait for the digital pictures to get back to me, or take all bazillion to my mother in laws and scan em.
            I'll post em then.

Wulfe, yeah.. its cool bro. We'll have to get together soon for reals. I got some killer hot sauces from World Market. Not as good as Mark's, but still good preps for a cookout! -PS Mark can I buy some if you have any left?

Newc- Its cool man... Newc-N-Ghoul Guitar makers (NNG Limited), will be back and crackin in no time. I already got some new ideas. We'll have to huff some Krylon and discuss them.

Comment

Oh, btw guys...

This hottie.. early 30's moved in next door...
              Single..
              and I think I found her on myspace. I've been peeking thru the windows at her a bit here and there trying to decide if its her or not, before I send a freinds request...lol...

Comment

Don't do it man, nothing but trouble once you start hitting the myspace :ROTF:

Congrats on the wedding, house, etc.

Comment

Congrats mate, Good to hear you're doing well
                  93 USA Soloist EDS
                  USA HT6 Juggernaut
                  Charvel DK24FR

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
                    X